`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston Tristar show request...

Houston Tristar show request...
Still looking at heading on down tomorrow with my son... Anyone went yet??? Anyone see any Jordan Shipley stuff by chance??? Thanks for the help!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: Houston Tristar show request...
I didnt see much UT stuff couple Shipleys but that was about it. I found alot of Rookies for a set im doing and found 2 Brett farve autos I need for me set.

(01-21-2012, 11:24 PM)wcdino685 Wrote: I didnt see much UT stuff couple Shipleys but that was about it. I found alot of Rookies for a set im doing and found 2 Brett farve autos I need for me set.
Any decent Shipley Bengal cards??? I would really be irritated if they didn't have anything decent...

I'm sure you will find some you will just have to ask the dealers as most probably wont be displayed. I havent gone to this one yet nor will I be home to go but most dealers bring their boxes of decent cards. I would be surprised if you didnt find atleast 5 cards you really like.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-21-2012, 11:41 PM)branesergen Wrote: I'm sure you will find some you will just have to ask the dealers as most probably wont be displayed. I havent gone to this one yet nor will I be home to go but most dealers bring their boxes of decent cards. I would be surprised if you didnt find atleast 5 cards you really like.
Sounds promising... I have been so spoiled buying online for so long, I have forgotten what a card show is like...Wink

Would love a Taiwan jones topps chrome gold refractor auto /10 and or red refractor auto /5 if you see either of them....would pay you back greatly....and any othey cool Taiwan cards that you find.....(0:
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Well just dont think you'll pay online prices lol thats what got me my 1st show back lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-21-2012, 11:46 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Would love a Taiwan jones topps chrome gold refractor auto /10 and or red refractor auto /5 if you see either of them....would pay you back greatly....and any othey cool Taiwan cards that you find.....(0:
There was a Topps 1/1 Tjones auto/gu error with a Chargers patch in it

(01-22-2012, 12:17 AM)wcdino685 Wrote: There was a Topps 1/1 Tjones auto/gu error with a Chargers patch in it
Thanks....had the chance to buy that one for like 300 when it first hit the bay and passed....now the Guy had it graded and expects 300-400 times more for it.....no thanks
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-22-2012, 12:09 AM)branesergen Wrote: Well just dont think you'll pay online prices lol thats what got me my 1st show back lol
Yeah I figured that... Really no point in buying at shows... They Wang WAY to much money for cards I can get online for pennies on the dollar... Sad really... No one wants to actually deal anymore...