`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
on the road again...2011 Score with PC autograph score!

on the road again...2011 Score with PC autograph score!
Hey all! As some of you know, I was called out of state on emergency business. Since this required me to pass through my old home town (and my favorite card store), I figured I'd stop in and make an appearance....well...obviously I have impulse control problems because I picked up a box of 2011 Score and a single...I'll save the single for the end because it is just sick (and rediculously under priced). I'm a lil tired so I'm just gunna list the RCs and the auto (ya I kinda blew the surprise), if anyone needs the gold/base/inserts, drop me a PM and I'll check what I've got. How'd I do?

Base RCs
Shane Sims
Jonathon Blum
Brendon Nash
Paul Postima
Ben Scrivens
Marcus Kruger
Patrick Wiercioch
Jamie Doornbosch
Cody Hodgson
Matt Campanale
Caneron Gaunce
Erik Gustafsson
Hugh Jessiman
Matt Frattin
Andre Benoit
Tomas Vincour
Mikko Koskinen
Todd Ford

Now, according to the System this is an SP rookie, but the back of the card doesn't have a card number. Were all the SP rookies like this?
Cam Atkinson

I'm really new to hockey, so I'm collecting my local team (go Red Wings), it was an unexpected surprise when I hit this:

Justin Abdelkader auto

Just when I was about to leave, a cardboard box of autos/relics caught my eye. I went through them and knew I had to get this autograph...

It falls only 1:1300 packs, yet was outrageously affordable

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions Signatures Phil Esposito (SP)
...only $40....how could I resist?

So, overall how'd I do?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: on the road again...2011 Score with PC autograph score!
Sounds like you did pretty well hitting the Abdelkader out of the box, and the Esposito sounds like a great one! Which one is it? There are a few in the set. Good stuff!

Randi

Esposito has signed a lot of cards over the years & his autograph values have reflected that. You could probably pick one up for 1/2 of that or even 1/3. Still, considering the odds of pulling the auto, it's not too bad.

Sounds like a great trip to the shop
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-13-2012, 05:45 AM)rayeates Wrote: Sounds like you did pretty well hitting the Abdelkader out of the box, and the Esposito sounds like a great one! Which one is it? There are a few in the set. Good stuff!

Randi
it was the Parkhurst Champ's Sigs mini auto SP. Not the red ink, but the less SP SP lol I'll post scans when I get home, its pretty epic.
(01-13-2012, 10:50 AM)azicet Wrote: Esposito has signed a lot of cards over the years & his autograph values have reflected that. You could probably pick one up for 1/2 of that or even 1/3. Still, considering the odds of pulling the auto, it's not too bad.
I actually got it for 10 bucks below BV, and being a SP auto of a HOF thats only 1:1300 packs, I'm not gunna complain.

very nice

and nice pick up!! sad that Phil doesn't get much hobby love
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Why cant I have a card shop around me that I can go to and find those kinds of beauties! Great haul mate!
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(01-15-2012, 03:00 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: Why cant I have a card shop around me that I can go to and find those kinds of beauties! Great haul mate!
Unfortunately, I don't have one near me lol I choose to drive 6 hrs back to my home town in Indiana just because I love thoes two guys who run it and they always have amazing product...too bad I'm such a gambler, I usually pass on amazing singles and get boxes instead lol

I mean heck, you guys know the Panini Black Friday sets with the Super Bowl Pilons? They are 2 cards away from havine a complete set available of BOTH teams. It's insane lol. and all this from a tiny card store in a small town in IN lol.