`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
drove 6 hrs for my tin of Timeless Treasures, heres the break! (UPDATED WITH PIX)

drove 6 hrs for my tin of Timeless Treasures, heres the break! (UPDATED WITH PIX)
Well, for some reason (Even though I updated the info and checked the boxes) Panini sent my redemption replacements and my free tin of Timeless Treasures to my grandparents house (which is abandoned). Since it required I signature, I was able to contact fedex and have them take it to the nearest fedex center...6 hrs from where I live. Well I picked it up today and here's the break (I'm doing this from my hotel, I'll post pix when I get home)

Base /499
Matt Ryan
Knowshon Moreno

RC auto /299
JJ Watt (TRADED)

[Image: Image4.jpg]
Here's where I get happy (ish lol)

Jersey /250
Dick Butkus (I like retro players! it is FT though!)
[Image: Image6.jpg]

STatistical Champions PRIME relic /25
John Riggins (1 clr, GRRRR)
[Image: Image5.jpg]

Overall, I can't complain since it was free. Heck, the free box did better than the one I actually paid for. Overall, how do you guys think I did on this one? I was terrified they were gunna mess with me and make the whole box redemptions Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: drove 6 hrs for my tin of Timeless Treasures, heres the break!
How did u get a free box? I asked for one after my son got raked over the coals but they just sent 2 redemptions of Cobb an harper. I think a Box would have been better for a 13 y/o trying to stay interested in the hobby.

(01-13-2012, 02:23 AM)jallwine1 Wrote: How did u get a free box? I asked for one after my son got raked over the coals but they just sent 2 redemptions of Cobb an harper. I think a Box would have been better for a 13 y/o trying to stay interested in the hobby.
because I raised hell, I called every day. I left messages everyday. After 3 weeks of no response (and 5 months after they should've sent the replacements) I reported them to the BBB. That definitely got their attention.

Check my org for the Butkus thanks
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

just curious ... why did you need replacements ?.... were the factory cards damaged out of the box?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-13-2012, 07:38 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: just curious ... why did you need replacements ?.... were the factory cards damaged out of the box?
i need replacements because it had been 9 months on redemptions and they had totally ignored my requests for something else for over 4 months (all thats in the basketball forums if you wanna read about it lol). They sent me the TT because I had to be a jerk lol

I'm still upset at Panini because my hit was a Sam Bradford auto 1/1...with a single color "patch"

(01-13-2012, 02:08 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I'm still upset at Panini because my hit was a Sam Bradford auto 1/1...with a single color "patch"
....don't whine it couldve been a single color nobody /499 Tongue

(01-13-2012, 02:13 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: ....don't whine it couldve been a single color nobody /499 Tongue
I know, but still. 1/1 should always be a patch

(01-13-2012, 02:23 AM)jallwine1 Wrote: How did u get a free box? I asked for one after my son got raked over the coals but they just sent 2 redemptions of Cobb an harper. I think a Box would have been better for a 13 y/o trying to stay interested in the hobby.
I'd be interested in the cobb!

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature