`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Cards For Trade--Scans!

New Cards For Trade--Scans!
Got some new cards in lately, thought I'd post some pictures up and list them for trade, see if anyone else is interested. Want to get some more cards for my personal collection. Let me know if you're interested at all, shoot me an offer or a message!

[Image: BaseballCards12.jpg]
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: New Cards For Trade--Scans!
Offer sent. I have some HOF mem. stuff in my org. you could maybe use.
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

Are you interested in the triple or no? Just wondering as I've been holding it for you, but will stop doing so if you've changed your mind. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(01-13-2012, 03:19 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Are you interested in the triple or no? Just wondering as I've been holding it for you, but will stop doing so if you've changed your mind. Cheers.
sorry. i've just been thinking about it for a bit trying to decide if that's what i really want to do.

Lets get a Call of Duty bump. Looking to make some trades while I play my night away. Anyone interested?

check me for the comm patch
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo