Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
newbie looking for info

newbie looking for info
Hey Everyone-
I'm a baseball card collector, but soccer fanatic...Coaching both of my kids, love watching the Bundesliga.

Tell me about where to start looking for soccer cards...what brands are available? Favorites? I'm guessing there aren't any Bundesliga, but maybe MLS or EPL?

Thanks in advance for your help...
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: newbie looking for info
Upper Deck makes MLS cards. The most recent that I bought was 2011 SP Game Used. They may not have the best stars in International Soccer, but they do have Beckham and pretty nice looking cards. Patch swatches and combo cards are pretty sweet.
kasey keller jersey auto 09casey cummings wynne pickens patch 02

That Keller card looks awesome!

Is that pretty much it for soccer card offerings?
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

topps makes both bundesliga and epl cards; they don't offer any jersey cards right now; they do have a few auto cards, but they are EXTREMELY rare.
Supercollector of Owen Daniels, Cat Osterman and Arsenal FC

Sick cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I have been collecting soccer cards for over 30 years, can trade or sell many different sets and singles.David

(01-12-2012, 11:06 PM)ryancholden Wrote: Hey Everyone-
I'm a baseball card collector, but soccer fanatic...Coaching both of my kids, love watching the Bundesliga.

Tell me about where to start looking for soccer cards...what brands are available? Favorites? I'm guessing there aren't any Bundesliga, but maybe MLS or EPL?

Thanks in advance for your help...

(02-12-2012, 11:30 AM)Ribbens Wrote: I have been collecting soccer cards for over 30 years, can trade or sell many different sets and singles.David
I'm always looking for Chelsea FC stuff...especially Lampard, Drogba and Zola.

I collect Edmonton Oilers, Detroit Tigers and Montreal Expos.