`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow collectors!

RE: Tebow collectors!
(01-08-2012, 09:54 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: He did look good today. It he could play consistanly would be a "believer" but what I have been trying to say this whole year is. He hasn't won them by himself. I haven't heard anyone give credit to the solid D. Or even Willis Mcgahee. He doesn't do it himself. I am certainly a believe in the Denver D. If B Dawk was there. It would be amazing. Long story short, tebow, please start to play like this consistantly, and media. Give credit to the rest of the team. It isn't all "Tebowmania"
I have been perdy vocal about their defense in the past, however your right the media does let all the light shine on tebow. I think this plays to the teams advantage though as the defense doesn't get alot of film clips that can be sampled in the video rooms probably. It has a postive impact for sure and as long as thats all people look at in the media, the rest of the team probably dont care as long as they win.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(01-08-2012, 09:54 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: He did look good today. It he could play consistanly would be a "believer" but what I have been trying to say this whole year is. He hasn't won them by himself. I haven't heard anyone give credit to the solid D. Or even Willis Mcgahee. He doesn't do it himself. I am certainly a believe in the Denver D. If B Dawk was there. It would be amazing. Long story short, tebow, please start to play like this consistantly, and media. Give credit to the rest of the team. It isn't all "Tebowmania"
(01-08-2012, 10:07 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I have been perdy vocal about their defense in the past, however your right the media does let all the light shine on tebow. I think this plays to the teams advantage though as the defense doesn't get alot of film clips that can be sampled in the video rooms probably. It has a postive impact for sure and as long as thats all people look at in the media, the rest of the team probably dont care as long as they win.
I agree with you guys, but it's not just the media. Right after the game was over I saw four Tebow threads pop up and not much else. Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

In all seriousness, Elway should start working with Tebow in the off season.
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 10:48 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: In all seriousness, Elway should start working with Tebow in the off season.
He is, actually.
(01-08-2012, 08:27 PM)pork chop Wrote: to hell with tebow. pit lost that game, denver didn't win.
Wow, not only did the Broncos beat the Steelers, they beat the Steelers AND the refs.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(01-08-2012, 10:57 PM)samiamryan Wrote: He is, actually.

Wow, not only did the Broncos beat the Steelers, they beat the Steelers AND the refs.
Honestly broncos did indeed whoop up on the steelers in the first half, at was a better level game in the 2nd half.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.