`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cubs and Padres make a big trade...Let's trade our Cashners and Rizzos!

RE: Cubs and Padres make a big trade...
With Theo in CHI now you can expect to see alot of trades between San Diego and Chicago
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Padre Fans... I'd love to start the weekend off trading my Cashner autos for your Rizzo autos. I'm off to workout and swim with the kids for a few hours... Let me know what chu got!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

(01-06-2012, 04:47 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: If we're gonna get that win, better hope Castro is on the field. Did you guys see the allegations he has against him now? Of course right!? What else can happen in Chicago.
If those allegations are true, that will really hurt the Cubs. When I read the article one thing that stood out to me is that after this incident allegedly happened, Castro got on a plane to the Dominican Republic. Was this a planned trip or was he running from something?

As for the Cubs themselves, the will always be Second Class Citizens in the NL Central!

GO CARDINALS!
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

RE: Cubs and Padres make a big trade...Let's trade our Cashners and Rizzos!
I want to trade my blue refractor auto of rizzo Smile but not
For cashier......who wants my rizzo ? I want a Joe panik
Blue refract auto for it
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(01-06-2012, 07:18 PM)bigt314 Wrote: If those allegations are true, that will really hurt the Cubs. When I read the article one thing that stood out to me is that after this incident allegedly happened, Castro got on a plane to the Dominican Republic. Was this a planned trip or was he running from something?

As for the Cubs themselves, the will always be Second Class Citizens in the NL Central!

GO CARDINALS!
that was a planned trip to return home after the season
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(01-06-2012, 07:44 PM)giants1957 Wrote: I want to trade my blue refractor auto of rizzo Smile but not
Blue refract auto for it
Ha? You don't want my Cashner for that?! Awwww. :-)
(01-06-2012, 07:44 PM)giants1957 Wrote: I want to trade my blue refractor auto of rizzo Smile but not
Blue refract auto for it
Got a scan of that beauty? In the spirit of the Cubs being...the Cubs, why don't you put it up on this thread?

Blue refract auto for it
Are you checking the Box Break threads? A Panik auto has been spotted...too bad it is just Chrome Sad
And for Heaven's sake...where are the Padres' fans at?!

I can almost feel it. Today my Cashner autos will be traded for Rizzo autos. Good Morning Traders!

nobody responds if i trade my rizzo, maybe because i dont have a scan of it, its ok if it doesnt trade
they will regret it......Smile
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

I am hoping that the Cashner steal, will be as good as the one we got in 1984..."one hopper to Nettles...to Wiggins and the Padres win the National League!"

The Padres lost against the hated Mariners today, but the story of the afternoon? The 10 pitches that Andrew Cashner threw in his one inning of relief.

10 pitches.

All fastballs.

Average speed... 102.2 miles per hour.

The Cubs will be at the World Series this year....I think they all ready ordered tickets to where ever it will be played.

If all the Padre pitchers are healthy, they should have a good shot at contending Stauffer, Richards, Luebke, Mosely and Volquez...with Cashner, Bass, Spence and Gregerson setting up for Street.
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/