`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just had to vent about trading

RE: Just had to vent about trading
(01-05-2012, 08:02 PM)totally sports Wrote: I can unnderstand what you're saying and I have no problems with that but I had a trade going where he wanted a $20 auto and a $5 rc and only wanted to give me the same value in $1 cards.
Thats when I just smile and cancel lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-05-2012, 08:03 PM)branesergen Wrote: Thats when I just smile and cancel lol
If you were after his $1 cards, then I understand as that may be all he wants or needs...if he was after yours, well then, yeah smile and cancel Wink
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(01-05-2012, 07:20 PM)pork chop Wrote: i hear ya. but didn't you deny a trade i sent? i wasn't looking for anything fancy, just roethlisbergers.
Only because you didn't have anything I could use...right now I want Von Miller and Andy Dalton. Along with 2011 Elite RCs and 2011 Platinum Die Cuts... if none of those, I'm likely going to pass.
Yea, and I get the thing about something you want for the "junk" that I'm asking for...but if i'm asking for "junk", then why not just pick something up and get rid of it...especially if its just going to sit and collect dust in your boxes. At least I'll enjoy it...that's going to be my trade philosophy for 2012. If I think my stuff is "junk", you'll get it at 50% trade value (i.e. $10 "junk" card on my end, and you can have it for $5 trade value on your end)

Because I dont want to even pay for shipping to get a single $10 card I dont want that will sit just like the base will.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

For anyone feeling down Im the king of getting cancelled, lol
I got 70 since the change over alone. And had atleast 10 a week before that.
What I hate is when you get the trade about done and want to pull them first to make sure you got'em and then they cancel. And when you send pm's to see what happened and you see they read them but wont reply. But make like 20 new posts...
Gotta love it!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Which base sets are looking to finish ?? I have surplus of alot of past releases...love to help !!

Just pm me !
Insert Banner.

(01-05-2012, 08:58 PM)the great 48 Wrote: For anyone feeling down Im the king of getting cancelled, lol
I got 70 since the change over alone. And had atleast 10 a week before that.
What I hate is when you get the trade about done and want to pull them first to make sure you got'em and then they cancel. And when you send pm's to see what happened and you see they read them but wont reply. But make like 20 new posts...
Gotta love it!!
I am well over 70 since the change Wink Wanna trade? lol

(01-05-2012, 09:06 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: I am well over 70 since the change Wink Wanna trade? lol
Oh yeah, well I had about an 8 month layoff after my monster baby came along, lol.
And yeah Im always wanting your junk for my junk Big Grin
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

lol...

a few months ago every trade I sent they tried to include my topps magic triple lol i unchecked it available for trade because like 75% of simple trades included it and I was like I don't think so lol