`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 12/26/11)
anyone know of marinoisking whereabouts? Anyone seen him anywhere or heard from him?
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Hawk8329 ripped me off sent him $125+ in cards he got them then kept telling me bs on why it wasnt sent then stopped going on

(12-27-2011, 06:02 PM)zmchoes Wrote: Hawk8329 ripped me off sent him $125+ in cards he got them then kept telling me bs on why it wasnt sent then stopped going on
send me his address

how old is this trade
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

Anyone heard from this guy?

mdosman22

Still pending trades with me...any info would be great.

Hey im back Floydtown can u pm me when u get this...I wanna resolve my issues but i need to talk to u to do so.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/4/11)
(11-05-2011, 02:00 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: Just use good judgment and you wont have any trouble at all.
Most people on here are great traders and are willing to help you out.
If you are skeptical trading with new members...then you can always just trade with reputable members of the site...atleast until you get your feedback and rep built up....then you wont have to worry about sending first to new members.
I see marinoisking was logged in on the 28th. has he tried to make anything right?
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 11/4/11)
(12-30-2011, 05:06 AM)rogue655 Wrote: I see marinoisking was logged in on the 28th. has he tried to make anything right?
no, and I PM'd him again and he hasnt replied at all-I dont get it. All he needs to do is communicate if he has issues but with no communication he's heading towards a ban.
TOS

U.S. Army-Retired

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 1/4/12)
Sent cards to hotplugs on tuesday, still no word from casonfanuk, and still trying to make things right with spaz......
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

The only thing I wonder with with Marinoisking is if he has an internet connection since its winter break for all colleges? The logins could be on a smartphone. Im not defending him it just seems odd to all of a sudden go quiet when he was on here every single day posting.His quiet spell has come when finals were to be getting ready and the semester is over so that is what has me wondering if maybe here in the next week or 2 when colleges start back up that he will reply.

(01-05-2012, 02:08 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: The only thing I wonder with with Marinoisking is if he has an internet connection since its winter break for all colleges? The logins could be on a smartphone. Im not defending him it just seems odd to all of a sudden go quiet when he was on here every single day posting.His quiet spell has come when finals were to be getting ready and the semester is over so that is what has me wondering if maybe here in the next week or 2 when colleges start back up that he will reply.
That could be but I log in from an iPhone everyday I'm only actually on a computer a couple times a month so honestly that's no excuse. And if you look the end of his posting and replies to pms also started the same day he was called out and out on blast for not sending. I personally think the kid got in over his head and made trades for cards he didn't have just so he could get his QB collection in the mag, but that's just my opinion
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641