`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE SCRUB CLUB

RE: THE SCRUB CLUB
Thank you! Smile I have quite a large Dayne pc. I have around 40% of his total cards, but probably closer to 45-50% if you dont include 1/1's & those ugly print plates, lol. Got over 100 gu & auto's, no solid white jersey swatches either lol, and the rest of his pc is base, rc's, parallels & inserts.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-03-2012, 01:21 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Thank you! Smile I have quite a large Dayne pc. I have around 40% of his total cards, but probably closer to 45-50% if you dont include 1/1's & those ugly print plates, lol. Got over 100 gu & auto's, no solid white jersey swatches either lol, and the rest of his pc is base, rc's, parallels & inserts.
what really ever happened to him? when he played in houston he didnt do bad by any means. i understand they didnt want to resign him but really no one needed the services of a vet back when his time was done with the texans? did i miss something??
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-03-2012, 01:26 AM)rgf17 Wrote: what really ever happened to him? when he played in houston he didnt do bad by any means. i understand they didnt want to resign him but really no one needed the services of a vet back when his time was done with the texans? did i miss something??
I guess not. He did quite well in Houston, considering he was paired with the likes of Ahman Green & Vonta Leech, lol. After he left the Giants, he went to Denver, produced pretty well for a back up, then got sent to the Texans, was a back-up again, but ended up being one of their top rushers..... Then.... he kinda just faded out of the league. A real waste of talent, imo. Dayne was a beast when given the chance! He'll always be a Big Dog in my book tho!
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(01-03-2012, 01:36 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I guess not. He did quite well in Houston, considering he was paired with the likes of Ahman Green & Vonta Leech, lol. After he left the Giants, he went to Denver, produced pretty well for a back up, then got sent to the Texans, was a back-up again, but ended up being one of their top rushers..... Then.... he kinda just faded out of the league. A real waste of talent, imo. Dayne was a beast when given the chance! He'll always be a Big Dog in my book tho!
he was honored at the rose bowl today
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-03-2012, 01:44 AM)chads-cards Wrote: he was honored at the rose bowl today
I know. A bitter-sweet moment since Wisconsin couldnt seal the deal. :'(
Packers HOF Autos

(01-03-2012, 01:46 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: I know. A bitter-sweet moment since Wisconsin couldnt seal the deal. :'(
yeah that game was crazy...talk about defense
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Lots of Buckeyes qualify for this list, but Vernon Gholston and Brian Robiskie are tops for me.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1397462.html
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(01-03-2012, 01:46 AM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Wisconsin couldnt seal the deal. :'(
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

I collect alot of Scrubs
Rb Chris Henry
[Image: AbsoluteMemRookiePremiereMat2.jpg]
David Boston
[Image: img222.jpg]
Ryne Robinson
[Image: ToppsTripleThreadsSepia.jpg]
Stefan Lefors
[Image: SpAuthentic2.jpg]
Randy Fasani
[Image: 2002PlayoffContenders.jpg]
Dee Brown
[Image: 2001TitaniumPostSeasonJerseysDeeBrown.jpg]
Fred Lane
[Image: PinnacleCertifiedMirrorGold.jpg]
Dameyune Craig
[Image: PS2001Jsy.jpg]
Hunter Cantwell
[Image: PresspassGridirongraphsruby.jpg]
Tony Pike
[Image: TPike007.jpg]

Forgot Myron Rolle
[Image: DSC02741.jpg]
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I collect Oregon Ducks & a lot of them make the list! I especially collect Demetrius Williams, have a substantial Joey Harrington collection, AJ Feeley (pro bowler, c'mon), and all the other scrubby Oregon players!
These are 2 of my favorites
[Image: ducksdddw-2.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]