`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckett.com login help

RE: Beckett.com login help
sevans1979 and floydtown, just manually validated your accounts. Try now.
cptnemo66 , I found your account on the grading site. It was already validated and has been there since 2004. Username is not the same as your username here though. I'll PM you the details so you can try it.
IT Guy

(12-31-2011, 06:41 PM)it guy Wrote: sevans1979 and floydtown, just manually validated your accounts. Try now.
cptnemo66 , I found your account on the grading site. It was already validated and has been there since 2004. Username is not the same as your username here though. I'll PM you the details so you can try it.
Its working now, thanks!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Having the same problem. Validation Pending…

Sorry, you cannot access this area of Beckett.com until you validate your email address.

If you didn't receive the email, you can attempt to resend it here. Make sure to add webmaster@beckett.com to your address book because automated messages often end up in spam folders or blocked by ISP's such as AOL, Comcast or Verizon.

If you didn't enter your correct email address, sorry, you'll have to sign up again using your correct email address.

Why did I have to register again for the grading page in the first place? Getting really upset here.

Grading is a separate web site that the "Grading" tab on www.beckett.com sends you to. As a separate site it has it's own user list.

We're due to rewrite that and make it really part of the main site in the near future. At that time, there will be a single logon for all.
IT Guy

IT Guy, PM Sent
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

On my home pc beckett website looks fine, when Im looking at it from work, I cant see pictures or nothing. wander why ?

(06-29-2012, 05:02 PM)giantsfan20103429982 Wrote: On my home pc beckett website looks fine, when Im looking at it from work, I cant see pictures or nothing. wander why ?
Your work probably has filters that block the pictures.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(06-29-2012, 06:11 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Your work probably has filters that block the pictures.
Thanks.

(06-29-2012, 06:26 PM)giantsfan20103429982 Wrote: Thanks.
No problem. You're welcome.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!