`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pro-Tech Mini Slab Review

Pro-Tech Mini Slab Review
Ok. I found a company that sells Mini Slabs and decided to purchase them. It was $50.00 for a box of 50. I decided that all of the scrubs of my PC would get this slab, and the stars would get Beckett's with grading.

Here is a picture of a card in the mini slab and my initial opinion / review.....

[Image: 50984994.jpg]

The slab comes in two pieces that click together by two little hooks. The card slides right into the slab, like loading it into a top loader. The corners where the card lays is similar to that of a "One Touch" magnet holder where the corners of the card is touching nothing. It does allow for a little movement, but no more than the one touch or top loader would. It also has a little space on the top to place a label detailing what the item is, but unlike Beckett's.... it has to be place on the outside and the label is not provided. A little mail label would prob do the job.

The size is roughly the same size of a one touch.

You do have to be careful putting the two pieces together. I ended up breaking two or three from rushing through it.

All in all, I like them. It is just what it sounds like, a mini slab. Of course if it was something I would want WITHOUT A DOUBT protection, I would go with Beckett's. But again, for the scrubs.... this works WELL. The price is nice too. With free shipping it works out that its .99 per slab, which is a great price.

Just added a little more info.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Pro-Tech Mini Slab Review
Opinions?

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(12-31-2011, 06:04 PM)msimonds Wrote: Opinions?
I think putting a kicker in the slab is stupid....LOL

it looks pretty good lol do your own little grading label for them

(12-31-2011, 06:16 PM)card ripper Wrote: I think putting a kicker in the slab is stupid....LOL

Like I said, it's $1 a slab and it part of my PC.

(12-31-2011, 06:34 PM)msimonds Wrote: Like I said, it's $1 a slab and it part of my PC.
I am just messin, I think they look good, how big is that pt. for the card(s)

yes this is another thing im interested in as well but i cant never figure out what size to get or what size my cards are
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

interesting...
i may have to look into that
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I am not sure if they have these for anything bigger than the standard cards...

lol U gonna put my Newton nameplate in those for me?