My custom card mocks thread,

My custom card mocks thread,
2008 National Treasures
[Image: superbowlarbr.jpg]
2009 mayo
[Image: 2009mayoLMJ.jpg]
My original
[Image: fieldgeneralsjaycutler2.jpg]
I stumbled across this hockey set today and I love how it looks, plus I'm a huge fan of minis, so i jumped on Cs5 and turned it into a football set.
[Image: grant_fuhr_mtgf_09_10_champs_threads-1.jpg][Image: halichamps-1-1.jpg][Image: finneganchamps-1.jpg][Image: blountchamps-1.jpg]
2012 contenders
****NEW Darron Thomas 1/21**** i just wanted to use one of my own jersey swaps on a card
[Image: dtcontenders.jpg] [Image: rg3contenders.jpg]
[Image: luckcontendersadjust.jpg]

RE: Are there any sets from other sports you wanna see in a football product? (photoshop)
The Frozen Artifacts set from Hockey, but specifically for the Frozen Tundra Packers. So like UD did with Texas Longhorns Tongue
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: Are there any sets from other sports you wanna see in a football product? (photoshop)
Wow, those look awesome.
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

(12-31-2011, 05:19 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: The Frozen Artifacts set from Hockey, but specifically for the Frozen Tundra Packers. So like UD did with Texas Longhorns Tongue
I just looked it up and that set is awesome but there's too many layers in the design so i cant do it with a regular flat image
(12-31-2011, 05:31 PM)ieagles Wrote: Wow, those look awesome.
Thanks! its my new favorite thing to do on photoshop.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: Are there any sets from other sports you wanna see in a football product? (requests)
I would love to see an NCAA edition of Masterpieces, the STOG autos were one of my favorites.
I miss Topps Mayo too. Not really from other sports, but updated versions of these sets would be much better than the glut of sets Panini and Topps have put out this year.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

RE: Are there any sets from other sports you wanna see in a football product? (requests)
(12-31-2011, 06:01 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I would love to see an NCAA edition of Masterpieces, the STOG autos were one of my favorites.
I miss Topps Mayo too. Not really from other sports, but updated versions of these sets would be much better than the glut of sets Panini and Topps have put out this year.
I could probably make a new design of mayo but it would take forever. i can put new players in the old designs though
heres one that you might like:
[Image: SoGclarett-1.jpg]

moss and romo added to op

I'd love to see a chrebet mini or SOG. sweeet work !
Insert Banner.

I'd love to see a Revis mini Big Grin amazing work btw
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

(12-31-2011, 08:38 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I'd love to see a chrebet mini or SOG. sweeet work !
I'll do SoG after i play a few games of madden.
Jets definitely look better in color for this set so i did both versions
[Image: CHREBETchamps-1.jpg][Image: CHREBETchampsCOLOR-1.jpg]
(12-31-2011, 08:42 PM)BauerNYJ Wrote: I'd love to see a Revis mini Big Grin amazing work btw
I actually used a pic of a Revis worn jersey for this one. unlike the other where i used any pic from a game used jersey of the same team that i could find
[Image: REVISchamps-1.jpg]