`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Harper auto for trade

Harper auto for trade
Only looking for other bomwan autos. Willing to do trade/sale. Also got a Liam Hendricks game used Snappers jersey availible but cant put that in organize

[Image: 001-2.jpg]

RE: Harper auto for trade
Yup, definitely need that for my set. Check my org, or let me know if there's other stuff you're looking for specifically. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Got a bucket link?

you can give me a check for harper. see if i got anything you're interested in. thanks!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

Check my organize - let me know if there are specific Chrome Autos you are looking for..... I can always add them to my organize.
Collecting Rookie Auto's of Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Hanley Ramirez, Tommy
Hanson

A-Rod, Jeter, Tex, Granderson Auto's and RC's

www.photobucket.com/rrabbit - start there and see what you find.

(12-29-2011, 07:00 PM)Showoff Wrote: Got a bucket link?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

PM sent

Please take a look at my org, see if I have anything you'd be interested in. Thanks
I collect Hosmer, Moustakas, Aaron Crow, David Freese, Allen Craig, Jason Motte. Also any Cardinals GU and autos, and newer Royals.

Still got it

have a matt moore BC auto, and 4 kolten wong base autos