`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: XBOX 360 Modern Warfare 3

OT: XBOX 360 Modern Warfare 3
My Gamertag is CHUCKoooNORRIS. Post your Gamertag and add me!!!
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: OT: XBOX 360 Modern Warfare 3
Mine is PANAMHIEST, my clan is RazR, which for now is still a 1 man armyWink
ok sent you a request
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Let's play!!

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

ok cool im get something to drink then sign on and start, you already playing now?
Hey man, that was fun don't usually use my mic much as i wear hearing aids, so between all the grenades bombs and some dude playing what sounded like just static squelch, i dont hear too great sorry about that. Not bad scores for the first few games though, its tough with some of these guys being pros, hackers and just kiddo's playing.

That main gun i use though, i was wrong. It is the PP90M1 with rapid fire. Itll kill off a guy quick in close up combat, but not good for long range stuff.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It was fun. We will hook up again! I had to run.

Goochie2time. I am absolutely horrible though. Lol
Insert Banner.

If anyone has Madden and wants a game, or just wants to chill sometime, hit me up. Smile Gamertag is ejnfl24.

(12-28-2011, 02:16 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: If anyone has Madden and wants a game, or just wants to chill sometime, hit me up. Smile Gamertag is ejnfl24.
haha were friends on xbox (dlax085) we should play madden sometime. I always see you on playing ultimate team in madden

(12-28-2011, 02:21 AM)r23b Wrote: haha were friends on xbox (dlax085) we should play madden sometime. I always see you on playing ultimate team in madden
It's the only game mode I really care for. I like being able to play with legends and updated players.

Yeah my team is still a 66 over all lol, only good player I have is Ryan Mathews