`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Organize help needed

Organize help needed
I'm new to organize, and the online help feature doesn't really make things easy. I'd like to know how to mark cards in my collection as "Trade Away."
I thought if I made my own collection of "Fro Trade" that would work, but I was wrong.
Thanks for your help.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Organize help needed
(12-27-2011, 08:04 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: I'm new to organize, and the online help feature doesn't really make things easy. I'd like to know how to mark cards in my collection as "Trade Away."
I thought if I made my own collection of "Fro Trade" that would work, but I was wrong.
Thanks for your help.
Just put a 1 in the trade away column, that will let other collectors see what you have for trade.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(12-27-2011, 10:46 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".
Thanks guys! Got it and subsribed to the OPG!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(12-27-2011, 10:46 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Also you have to mark 1 in the "have" column. So it shows you "have" 1 for "trade away".
Indeed! Thanks!
(12-27-2011, 10:49 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: Thanks guys! Got it and subsribed to the OPG!
Congrats!! Welcome.
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!