`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Secret Santa Details and List of Interest

RE: Secret Santa Details and List of Interest
(12-19-2011, 11:53 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I surely hope that nobody is sending theirs to the OMP to distribute, as I find it fishy that a newbee that everyone here hardly kows and has no rep on the boards is starting something like this
Were all big boys here and I think he is doing a fine job with it, spending his time to set it up and our packages are going straight to our secret Santa's. Everyone is new here at some time so please don't throw anyone under the bus before you know all the details. Thanks.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(12-19-2011, 11:53 AM)shezdoni Wrote: I surely hope that nobody is sending theirs to the OMP to distribute, as I find it fishy that a newbee that everyone here hardly kows and has no rep on the boards is starting something like this
Is this really necessary? One would think that you not participating would be enough. I guess some people just cant trust, sorry you must have been screwed over in the past.

Im bummed i forgot to get in on this Sad.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays everyone.

Thanks for the input Scrooge, but your two cents should have stayed in your pocket. To the rest of the Beckett members, Merry Christmas!

(12-21-2011, 12:32 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I just sent an email if it isn't too late. I realize my gift may not make it by Christmas, but I'll send anyway?
Sorry bro. Thank you for the interest, but this years santa is over. Hopefully you will participate next year, as we will be starting this around Thanksgiving.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

Hey I just want to say thank you again to Patrick for doing all the hard work on this. For taking the time to set it all up and the countless hours he must have spent emailing back and forth for all of us. And I think for him to do this as a new member speaks volumes about his character. I am so grateful to him for doing it. No one else had even mentioned it, including myself. I know I had so much fun getting the person I was to send to stuff together. I mailed it yesterday and it felt good, and I look forward to getting my stuff as well. This was a great idea and a lot of fun. But I will not forget how much work went into it. I have asked patrick for his address over and over so I could send him a thank you gift for all his work and he will not send it. He asked for nothing in return. Great gut and great person, a total joy to the Beckett community. THANK YOU PATRICK, YOU ARE AWESOME MAN !

(12-21-2011, 05:16 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Hey I just want to say thank you again to Patrick for doing all the hard work on this. For taking the time to set it all up and the countless hours he must have spent emailing back and forth for all of us. And I think for him to do this as a new member speaks volumes about his character. I am so grateful to him for doing it. No one else had even mentioned it, including myself. I know I had so much fun getting the person I was to send to stuff together. I mailed it yesterday and it felt good, and I look forward to getting my stuff as well. This was a great idea and a lot of fun. But I will not forget how much work went into it. I have asked patrick for his address over and over so I could send him a thank you gift for all his work and he will not send it. He asked for nothing in return. Great gut and great person, a total joy to the Beckett community. THANK YOU PATRICK, YOU ARE AWESOME MAN !
Thank you for the kind words, and while I know you have asked me for my addy, I will not accept anything in return for this. This is so much fun, and the more people that participate the better. Next year, we will get this going around Thanksgiving to try and get more people involved. Have a wonderful holdiay and a very safe and happy new year!

Dude I have dealt with this guy and am involved in this. You need to know facts before talking. The packages are sent directly to your trade partner in this matter. This guy is far from a newbie looking for something. He is a class act trying to help others enjoy the holiday. Its nice to have a newbie come in here and add to the community rather than take advantage like many have.

Also, to Patrick. Thanks for doing this. Your an asset to this community and we are glad to have you here. This is by far one of the more enjoyable things I have participated in on these boards. With 4 kids and struggling a bit this year, it is also likely the only gift I will be receiving. So, thanks for making this holiday a bit more enjoyable this year. I am like a little boy waiting to get my gift. I just hope what I sent was enough to make someone else happy as well. There are a lot of great people on these boards and while I haven't dealt much with my person this year I am still hoping he loves what I sent.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

My santa stuff arrived yesterday, just now getting to post my pics. Thank you!
[Image: 2ec52315.jpg]

I cant wait to get mine everybody is getting really cool cards. Thanks for putting this together. Also has your Bob Gibson came in yet?
Looking for Cardinal Autos, Kaleb Cowart, Sweet Spot Autos

http://s835.photobucket.com/albums/zz276/RANDYK72/

[Image: 004-1.jpg]

(12-25-2011, 08:56 PM)cardsfest Wrote: I cant wait to get mine everybody is getting really cool cards. Thanks for putting this together. Also has your Bob Gibson came in yet?
not yet! It is SOOOO Sweet!...At least I hope its as sweet as the picture.