`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps US Jumbo LOADED...well almost

2011 Topps US Jumbo LOADED...well almost
So my son is sick today, and while I was getting some fluids for him at Wally World, I thought I'd pick him up a pack of cards to make him smile. To our amazement, here is what we found:

Diamond Anniversary Johnson/Wainwright/Halladay
T60 Freddie Freeman
Gold Craig Kimbrel
Mike Trout (RC)
Eric Hosmer (RC)
Diamond Anniversary Scott Hariston
Jerry Sands (RC)
Julio Teheran (RC)
Michael Stutes (RC)
mini Jose Reyes

...maybe I should just start buying these $5 packs!
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

RE: 2011 Topps US Jumbo LOADED
Dont want to rain on your parade, but that is an ok pack. I would say bv >5.00 but sv <5.00. I was buying those like crazy when I first got back into collecting too. They are nice but never any real good hits. I would say go for platinum, or topps chrome, or bow chrome if you are going to buy from target or wal mart.

That said I hope your son feels better and the both of you enjoy collecting. I have a ton of topps base and inserts I can trade if needed.

Sure, in the grand scheme of things, a handful of $5 BV cards isn't anything big and crazy. However, to this new collector and my 7 year old son, opening a $5 pack of cards with 11 cards over $1, and 3 or 4 of those being over $5 BV, we are thrilled. This bubble doesn't break that easy!

I am equally excited about the value box that I got for myself that contained:

2011 Bowman Retail Red Refractors Bryce Harper
Diamond Anniversary Brandon Belt
Topps 60 Hank Aaron
Diamond Anniversary Al Kaline

:-)

nice hits!! would u be willing to trade that red bryce refractor?
if so, check my org.

(12-17-2011, 06:39 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits!! would u be willing to trade that red bryce refractor?
if so, check my org.
Sure would be. Ironically I traded for the same card earlier this week. I'll check you in a bit.
(12-17-2011, 06:39 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: nice hits!! would u be willing to trade that red bryce refractor?
if so, check my org.
Offer sent.

Well I wouldn't say loaded but there's some nice rookies
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

RE: 2011 Topps US Jumbo LOADED...well almost
Keep it up man. People dog on retail,but in the last 8 months I have pulled a hank Arron auto, Bryce Harper auto refractor, a gold thorn burg auto refractor, orange chrome Brody Colvin auto refractor and countless $10-20 autos, not to mention all the sp and cool other cards. I do find that target is way better for hits than Wally world. Keep on busted them packs and have fun with your son.. Hope he feels better.

check me for the harper as well
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Just pulled the Silver Harper out of a retial today too. I'll check you.

(12-18-2011, 02:50 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Keep it up man. People dog on retail,but in the last 8 months I have pulled a hank Arron auto, Bryce Harper auto refractor, a gold thorn burg auto refractor, orange chrome Brody Colvin auto refractor and countless $10-20 autos, not to mention all the sp and cool other cards. I do find that target is way better for hits than Wally world. Keep on busted them packs and have fun with your son.. Hope he feels better.
What pack did you pull an Aaron auto out of from Target!? That would have been a sick pull for you man.
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]