`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT ARE THE DOLPHINS GOING TO DO?

WHAT ARE THE DOLPHINS GOING TO DO?
im a dolphins fan and i try to keep up with them but i have no idea what they are going to do...they fired there coach, and i would love to see them go after cowher or gruden or fisher....but they wont come unless the idiot not to be named---cough, jeff ireland, cough---is gone...also, what are they going to do with players...they could base an offense off bush and marshall....but they need a gerneral and i dont see them making a move...also, they need to sure up that defense a little...but i wanted to see what you guys were thinking...

RE: WHAT ARE THE DOLPHINS GOING TO DO?
Gruden is probably the most overrated coach ever!!! He didn't do anything with the Raiders, won a SB with Dungy's team, then did nothing else but brought the Bucs back to being the Bucs before retiring!! He know he isn't a good coach and will never come back to coaching again less the world find out!

(12-15-2011, 01:17 PM)SandersAPcollector Wrote: Gruden is probably the most overrated coach ever!!! He didn't do anything with the Raiders, won a SB with Dungy's team, then did nothing else but brought the Bucs back to being the Bucs before retiring!! He know he isn't a good coach and will never come back to coaching again less the world find out!
yeah...but you have to admitt...anything is better than saprano...i would say that cowher is my top choice...i would take urban meyer too

You will NOT see Urban Meyer. He went to OSU. Ross will have Ireland draft a QB in the 1st round as he wants to turn this team around he didnt buy it to have us be losers forever. He wants a coach like a yong don shula. I would agree we need a new young coach with the fire to be great not some of the old coaches out thier.
I have NO idea who he will hire but i cant wait to see us get some new players and a QB drafted in the 1st round since Marino in 83.
They cant keep going w/ these so so QB's. I like Moore but he will not take us to the Superbowl anytime soon. I love how they have been using Bush as of late but he needs to be on PR's more.
We will see what happens.
Ireland is not the issue the talent for the most part he was working with was still from Parcells years and he had a great draft last year and i'm sure he will this year as well.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(12-15-2011, 04:32 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: You will NOT see Urban Meyer. He went to OSU. Ross will have Ireland draft a QB in the 1st round as he wants to turn this team around he didnt buy it to have us be losers forever. He wants a coach like a yong don shula. I would agree we need a new young coach with the fire to be great not some of the old coaches out thier.
I have NO idea who he will hire but i cant wait to see us get some new players and a QB drafted in the 1st round since Marino in 83.
They cant keep going w/ these so so QB's. I like Moore but he will not take us to the Superbowl anytime soon. I love how they have been using Bush as of late but he needs to be on PR's more.
We will see what happens.
Ireland is not the issue the talent for the most part he was working with was still from Parcells years and he had a great draft last year and i'm sure he will this year as well.
I think they should get a coach like Mike Tomlin. Even though I hate the Steelers, I think they have a great coach. A young coach that love defense, and knows how to use one. He has a good offense too.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

I'm just worried about our owner Steve Ross hiring Carl Peterson, he did nothing when he ran the Chiefs they were an obscure football team. I hope we don't get retreads like Gruden or Fisher...Cowher I wouldn't mind. Hopefully though we have our first draft to look forward to in many years when we get a first round QB, maybe get some WR help and a FS and I like how we will be set up for next yr.

Hey guys I really don't think the coach was the problem. I really liked Sparano. The Phins are 4-9 and should be 6-7. They should've beaten the Cowboys on Thanksgiving and the Browns in week 3 I believe. I would bet almost anything that if you kept everything exactly the same ie coaches, GM, President, offense, defense, etc. and just exchanged Henne/Moore for either Brees, Brady, A Rod, etc. the Phins would be a playoff team and maybe a Super Bowl contender. QB is the problem and has been since Marino left.

If by some miracle Peyton becomes available and is 100% healthy and somehow the Phins grab him we would be Super Bowl contenders for the next 4-5 years. This is unlikely to happen though.

Where to find a QB?

1. Draft - Luck will be gone, RG3 to me is risky, Barkley seems to be the best option
2. Free Agency - Not sure who will be available but I know it wont be anyone good maybe David Garrard, Donovan McNabb?
3. Trade - Peyton Manning, Vince Young, Ryan Mallet (maybe), Josh Johnson (Bucs), Jason Campbell, Matt Leinart, Matt Hasselbeck, Matt Cassel or Kyle Orton, Alex Smith, Tavaris Jackson, Charlie Whitehurst,

These are all I can think of so the top 3 to get would be

1. Peyton Manning
2. Matt Barkley
3. Matt Hasselbeck

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341