`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
Message Board Hall of Fame

RE: Message Board Hall of Fame

Here is my post without saying freebies since that was what was zeroed in on, obviously it only enhanced some and wasn't the only thing said.

(12-12-2011, 06:20 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: chibearsboy - holds great contest's, has a fantastic attitude on the forums and has 3000+ posts.
mik253 - very fair trader with a collection to die for, WANTS press pass autos (that is unusual by itself).
koolkellygirl - I don't know anyone who will welcome a newbie more than kelly and has a great attitude on the forum.
deuce6000 - helps a lot of members by answering questions no one else bothers with, hasn't posted for a month, but was active most of the year. Does this disqualify him? A practice squad player or injured player still gets a ring. almost 5000 posts for this guy
floydtown - As a mod floydtown contributes on a daily basis. As luck would have it he is also a fantastic person and shows patience most of us just do not have. A honest and fair trader as well. Mods qualify?
rogue656 - This member is the definition of a contributing member with all the Sigs made and wanted nothing in return.
wtsjr - Answers questions personally even though I am sure he is very busy. Employees qualify?

0264roadrunner1964
all day baby
Bakerman8419
duchovny2
itsdagooch
Mrgonzodad
rickywilliams34
ripkenfan72
sensei322
thegreat48
Biglump007
branesergen
rgf17
sconnienation3
spazmatastic

Sorry if I left any deserving members out, I certainly didn't mean to.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

But Wavy, you were entitled to an opinion, and I respect that. Everyone else seems to have no problems posting theirs!

I think, like many, that it should just boil down to an anonymous survey asking, "Who do you want on the football board HOF". Cut & dried, and easy as pie..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

okay ..... here's three that must be included in the voting poll .....

ceocards
floydtown
alldaybaby

I don't care about these so-called "cliques" or who's done what .....

these three gents have all spent their personal time moderating the boards (albeit ADB's recently "retired"), putting out fires, chasing bad guys, and with the few minutes they have left over ..... they chat and have a little fun, trade cardboard whenever they can, and answer constant stupid PM's from folks like me Wink

Just curious since I'm not going into the Hall If Fame can I get my number retired and maybe a statue outside of the Beckett office in Texas
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-13-2011, 05:29 PM)pbean Wrote: okay ..... here's three that must be included in the voting poll .....

ceocards
floydtown
alldaybaby

I don't care about these so-called "cliques" or who's done what .....

these three gents have all spent their personal time moderating the boards (albeit ADB's recently "retired"), putting out fires, chasing bad guys, and with the few minutes they have left over ..... they chat and have a little fun, trade cardboard whenever they can, and answer constant stupid PM's from folks like me Wink
I think they all qualify as some sort of Judge Dredd/Stallone "I AM the law!" type of exception. lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(12-13-2011, 05:34 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Just curious since I'm not going into the Hall If Fame can I get my number retired and maybe a statue outside of the Beckett office in Texas
don't you have to go to the Hall of Fame to get all those extra perks done ???

(12-13-2011, 05:36 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I think they all qualify as some sort of Judge Dredd/Stallone "I AM the law!" type of exception. lol
LMAO
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(12-13-2011, 05:36 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: I think they all qualify as some sort of Judge Dredd/Stallone "I AM the law!" type of exception. lol
hmmmmm ..... gotta think bout that one Wink

(12-13-2011, 05:38 PM)pbean Wrote: don't you have to go to the Hall of Fame to get all those extra perks done ???
Well now that your told everyone how it works I will. Was hoping to slip it past the board.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-13-2011, 04:54 PM)ceocards Wrote: Lifetime (at least since beta site, which is all the current #'s include) I think I've got that one. I know for a while it was me, wiser & the great 48 were in a tight battle. Unless someone else went on a huge trading spree recently.

Not sure about the last year - anyone got more than 278?

And yes...that sound you hear is me tooting my own horn Smile
I have over 300... Smile
Why does it have to be considered a freebie among collectors. Is it not just helping another collector with what they collect without placing a value on it? Really what is the value of putting a smile on another collectors face when they see an item for there collection that they did not know was headed there way, do you always have to have something in return???

And I like the HOF idea for the boards.. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]