`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trade Thread Scans..posey auto belt auto, belt plate , yaz plate , longo auto and mor

Trade Thread Scans..posey auto belt auto, belt plate , yaz plate , longo auto and mor
Send offers , belt is 2011 topps chrome plate, yaz is 2010 triple threads . Thanks for the look

[Image: IMG_2315-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2356.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2358.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2359.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2361.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2362.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2353.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2312.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2360.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2327.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2268.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2282.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2063-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2286.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2279.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2289.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2288.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2248.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2075.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2326.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2320.jpg]

RE: Trade Thread Scans..posey auto belt auto, belt plate , yaz plate , longo auto and mor
Open offer sent on everything I found that I liked, quite a bit...take a look and lets see if we can nail something down

RE: Trade Thread Scans..posey auto belt auto, belt plate , yaz plate , longo auto and mor
(12-08-2011, 06:47 PM)morrisfamily0524 Wrote: Open offer sent on everything I found that I liked, quite a bit...take a look and lets see if we can nail something down
sorry bud ddnt see anything. If you have any autos of the guys in my sig or starlin castro in your pc that you'd let go of let me know. thanks alot for the offer i appreciate it

check me for the Belt stuff please
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

interested in the Ryan TT

Check me 4 the dee Gordon duel

check me for the pence and the yaz
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(12-08-2011, 08:24 PM)lottyseanp1 Wrote: Check me 4 the dee Gordon duel
sorry i just realized i traded that last week, ddnt mean to upload the scan, sorry bout that. i have a 2011 finest auto of his if ur interested in that
(12-08-2011, 07:29 PM)lridgey Wrote: check me for the Belt stuff please
sorry ddnt see anything.
(12-08-2011, 08:17 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: interested in the Ryan TT
sorry ddnt see anything
(12-08-2011, 11:44 PM)rascrush Wrote: check me for the pence and the yaz
sorry ddnt see anything

just added a bunch of tier one, scans are on the box break thread.

posey auto, sandoval auto, belt purple and a few others traded. Anyone else ?