`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
OT: SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA!!!!!

OT: SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA!!!!!
What is it with all of the DRAMA occurring here on Beckett? If you have problem with someone's post or ebay listing, just block them. Both are possible.

What ever happened???????

I have been a member of Beckett since 2007 and I do not remember it being this confrontational. If you have a problem with a member, PM them and either a.) try to work it out or b.) block them. There is no reason to post it or make it public.
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: OT: SAVE THE DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA!!!!!
I'm making a post cuz your hurt my feelers!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Would you rather see another member get screwed in a trade cause you told no one but your momma or see it posted so there know to be careful dealing with this person?
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I am all about looking out for the members biglump....that is not what I was talking about.

But when people get pissy about what people post/reply.....

example, the harry douglas and the RETURN POLICY....., and the posting that followed.....

come on now.....

There have been times when I disagreed with members on here, but you gotta take the high road......

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

(12-06-2011, 04:02 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Would you rather see another member get screwed in a trade cause you told no one but your momma or see it posted so there know to be careful dealing with this person?
TRUE TALK

You are confused - it was not the shipping for redemption post that spawned a new one lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Shoot, it wasnt. LOL. EDIT!!

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
[Image: 2lcwmdk.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-06-2011, 06:23 PM)Duchovny2 Wrote: My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
[Image: 2lcwmdk.jpg]
LMAO
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/