`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need some adivse

I need some adivse
I have officially run out of room with my Roy PC. I am trying to figure out a way to store them but also make it easy enough for when I want to add more. Does any one have any suggestions on how to store about 1000 cards? Any help is appreciated.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

RE: I need some adivse
if you like looking at the non $ ones, binder also I use a top loader binder too for a few items

traders, i have in 2 thing, where I can find them quickly for the most part, are in top loaders in a few different boxes that have dividers

for others I have them in different size boxes which are placed in Tupperware bins for storage (as some of my cards are in the basement, want to make sure they are safe

I hope that helps
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Ryan what do you currently use?
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

I have over 1,000 Forsberg cards and have them in 5 locations. For all base and inserts $20 and under, I have them in in 3" binders, three to be precise. One is Upper Deck cards, One is Topps and Pacific, and the Third is other brands, oddball and oversized. I also have organized by year and sub-brand with open spots for the cards I'm missing. Then I have all inserts $25 or over in a 2002-03 Parkhurst Retro box (looks like a smaller shoe box). All Jersey cards are in toploaders/snaptites within a nice black cardboard box that our Wedding invitations came in. Then I have some of my favorite cards in snaptites within this clay box with a 21 on it that my wife made me when she was in college. And lastly some of my patches and big dollar cards are on visible display on my cd rack.

But it's all personal preference. I would say it depends on how you have them organized.

(12-04-2011, 02:58 PM)snobles Wrote: Ryan what do you currently use?
As of right now, I have them separated in to 3 boxes. 1 500 count and 2 small boxes. I am a bit picky with how I keep them. So they are all in order according to how Beckett has them listed. Not sure who it was, maybe Pens Fan, who had an interesting way to store cards. I think it had to do with a 3 drawer chest that someone got for real cheap.
Collecting Patrick Roy and will look at all buckets

Roy PC - https://patrickroycollection.shutterfly.com/pictures/8

A 1000 cards, get a shoe box size holder or 2 and your set, organize them how you'd like.
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

(12-04-2011, 04:05 PM)rcm331 Wrote: As of right now, I have them separated in to 3 boxes. 1 500 count and 2 small boxes. I am a bit picky with how I keep them. So they are all in order according to how Beckett has them listed. Not sure who it was, maybe Pens Fan, who had an interesting way to store cards. I think it had to do with a 3 drawer chest that someone got for real cheap.
I also keep mine in this order at least when it comes to base and inserts. The difference is I have them all in binders because I like to view them. I have them by year so when I get new ones in I can put them into the sheets without too much effort. So basically at the end of each year (according to Beckett) there is an empty sheet so I can adjust as needed.

Then with GU and AU I have them in 4 pocket pages (since the actual top loader ones were too expensive and didn't fit one touch or slab cards.

Lastly anything BTP is on my wall on my display shelves.

Very old pic but this is the idea:
[Image: th_DSCF1156.jpg]
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(12-04-2011, 04:40 PM)snobles Wrote: Very old pic but this is the idea:
[Image: th_DSCF1156.jpg]
that is cool

maybe down the road I be able to do that
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)