`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Biggest Pull of My Life! PICS!

RE: Biggest Pull of My Life! PICS!
The corners look pretty dinged and a little of centering but overall PRISTINE! Lol congrats on being a dad! What a blessing

(12-01-2011, 08:25 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: The corners look pretty dinged and a little of centering but overall PRISTINE! Lol congrats on being a dad! What a blessing
LMAO!!!!! Love it. I think he should get it graded, what do you think? 10?
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

congratulations nick to you and your family, it certainly puts things into perspective doesn't it
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.

(12-01-2011, 08:58 PM)dwegner1 Wrote: congratulations nick to you and your family, it certainly puts things into perspective doesn't it
Thanks man! it really does!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Ooh and its wrapped in authentic memorabilia, lol!! Congratulations on what indeed appears to be a healthy girl! Hope the 'pull' went as well for your better half as for yourself.

Enjoy every moment of it and take lots of pics, they grow so fast it's unbelievable

Congrats nick...the wife and I are expecting our baby girl in january...she's going to be a huge gerald henderson fan I can feel it Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(12-01-2011, 08:54 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: LMAO!!!!! Love it. I think he should get it graded, what do you think? 10?
maybe my PSA but WE ALL KNOW that Beckett has higher standards of grading right?! lol

I think the grading of this one is left up to the experts here on the boards rather than relying on the "pro graders" for this one (of course a 10!) lol

Love this thread. Congrats
(12-01-2011, 08:25 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: The corners look pretty dinged and a little of centering but overall PRISTINE! Lol congrats on being a dad! What a blessing
Lmao... He pulled the Strasberg super factor.. # 2 of 1
[Image: SeedsofPeace.jpg] [Image: 220px-Swarthmore_College_Logo_Current.png]

Conratulations Nick, she's adorable!

Cool what year is this suprise and is it a memorabilia?