`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEVIN HESTER NOT IN THE NEW TOPPS CHROME???

DEVIN HESTER NOT IN THE NEW TOPPS CHROME???
HOW CAN THIS BE !!!!!????? TOPPS HAS HIM IN 2011 TOPPS FOOTBALL BUT NOT TOPPS CHROME? WTH IS THAT ABOUT!! HE'S A PERENIAL ALL PRO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! SO PISSED.......THAT DESTROYS 2011 TOPPS CHROME FOR ME

RE: DEVIN HESTER NOT IN THE NEW TOPPS CHROME???
When you can only put 110 veterans in your product, you have to make concessions.

The TOpps set is 440. Chrome is half that, maybe less. They have to cut back.
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Yeah, I lost Lee Evans as well. LOL. At least that means less cards to find!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(11-28-2011, 12:41 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Yeah, I lost Lee Evans as well. LOL. At least that means less cards to find!
exactly... especially the 30 variations of the same card...Smile
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

yeah you gotta cut back but devin hester is one of a kind...you have to put him in. IMO
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-28-2011, 01:53 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah you gotta cut back but devin hester is one of a kind...you have to put him in. IMO
I totally agree with you, but he is an average WR, and I am doubting they had room for a PR... Crazy, but who knows what some of these card makers are thinking???Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

It's not just a matter of Devin Hester. Each team has to be represented in the 110 veteran base set. This leaves 3 for some teams, 4 for others.

The Bears are represented by Cutler (good choice), Forte (good choice), Urlacher (good choice), and Julius Peppers. Choice was to either include Peppers or include Hester. They choose Peppers, I'd have probably chosen Hester, but that's the rationale.

(11-28-2011, 02:24 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: It's not just a matter of Devin Hester. Each team has to be represented in the 110 veteran base set. This leaves 3 for some teams, 4 for others.

The Bears are represented by Cutler (good choice), Forte (good choice), Urlacher (good choice), and Julius Peppers. Choice was to either include Peppers or include Hester. They choose Peppers, I'd have probably chosen Hester, but that's the rationale.
Cutler? I think everyone would rather have a devin hester card that a jay cutler card lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Ryan Torain is in the set for crying out loud. If he is in Hester should be in.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341