`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLID GOLD

RE: SOLID GOLD
(10-19-2011, 02:11 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: in this case the card is already encapsulated in a graded case , and because its solid gold its extremely thin, i'm guessing pretty fragile too.
they already have them all made and encapsulated and ready to get redeemed apparently
i know that. All gold cards they make are, and they have to be redemptions because they are heavier and encased. You can't just put an encased card in a pack haha.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

Plus all the card shop owners would use a metal detector to find them and pull out that box so we would never get a chance to pull them. Glad Pannini was thinking ahead.

yes i believe all of these things are self explanatory reasons to why this particular card is a redemption... hah you could still use the metal detector to find the gold rush card...
(10-19-2011, 03:10 PM)quavis Wrote: Plus all the card shop owners would use a metal detector to find them and pull out that box so we would never get a chance to pull them. Glad Pannini was thinking ahead.
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

(10-19-2011, 03:29 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: yes i believe all of these things are self explanatory reasons to why this particular card is a redemption... hah you could still use the metal detector to find the gold rush card...
If it is self explanatory then why are people wondering why it is a redemption. It SHOULD be self explanatory.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

i think you might be the only one who was wondering

(10-19-2011, 03:50 PM)nuccionino Wrote: If it is self explanatory then why are people wondering why it is a redemption. It SHOULD be self explanatory.

(10-18-2011, 06:15 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: another redemption...
He was wondering. How was I? I was explaining why it was! Almost every gold card pulled has someone wondering why it is a redemption, so I explained it. That means I wonder why it is? When I know why it is?
Always gone Thur-Sun

i dont think he was wondering why it was a redemption...he was more stating the fact that it is, because undoubtedly he knows my proficiency of pulling redemptions...
no worries though i really could care less ... im just stoked to have found one
(10-19-2011, 04:18 PM)nuccionino Wrote: He was wondering. How was I? I was explaining why it was! Almost every gold card pulled has someone wondering why it is a redemption, so I explained it. That means I wonder why it is? When I know why it is?

(10-19-2011, 04:31 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: i dont think he was wondering why it was a redemption...he was more stating the fact that it is, because undoubtedly he knows my proficiency of pulling redemptions...
no worries though i really could care less ... im just stoked to have found one
It is awesome to pull one.
Always gone Thur-Sun

Cant wait to see a scan congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(10-19-2011, 03:29 PM)KnickerPlease Wrote: yes i believe all of these things are self explanatory reasons to why this particular card is a redemption... hah you could still use the metal detector to find the gold rush card...

Apparently, no one really cares about the gold rush cards. I have a Lebron /10 and no body has any interest.