`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
The super refractor looks amazing, thank you for scanning it and I got plenty of game used things I could use for a trade! Smile I just hope pyweed comes to me first Smile. I mainly collect Nolan Ryan stuff, and I actually was with the Texas Rangers for 4 years before being traded to the Nationals for Christian Guzman in 2010 so I have gotten to meet him and he is an amazing baseball mind!!

I didn't say I wanted to make Strass a #2, he is an amazing pitcher I got too see it first hand, he's second to none!

I know I am not the most untrusting person on this board....but does anyone else not believe a damn word this dude is saying? If I am wrong I will apologize...but this just sounds really odd to me.

Alexs64 Why Don't you believe a player could post on these boards ,I worked security for years and met several players who were way cool even had a very well know picture offer to take my kids to a NFL football game and sit in his SKYBOX on the Club Level while I worked the VIP access areas! I think it is really cool Ryan came on board as a member and is willing to trade to get his cards < I met way to many other ones (players)who thought $$$$ can get them anything. if I happen to pull any of your cards Ryan I will gladly send them your way course after the last 2 boxes I have 4 cutter dykstra autos any interest in him LOL
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(10-21-2011, 06:13 PM)alexs64 Wrote: I know I am not the most untrusting person on this board....but does anyone else not believe a damn word this dude is saying? If I am wrong I will apologize...but this just sounds really odd to me.
If he came on here saying he was Albert Pujols or Derek Jeter, I could see questioning the guy, but I am sure a lot of players collect baseball cards or at least collect a few of their own cards. I don't see any reason to doubt him.

Welcome to the boards Ryan. I am a huge Rangers fan and collect Martin Perez. Did you get to play with him any before the trade?

That's awesome to see a player come hang out and chat on the boards! Glad you got to see the superfractor, too... you could've been searching for months before getting a peek!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(10-21-2011, 06:40 PM)lobos1974 Wrote: If he came on here saying he was Albert Pujols or Derek Jeter, I could see questioning the guy, but I am sure a lot of players collect baseball cards or at least collect a few of their own cards. I don't see any reason to doubt him.

Welcome to the boards Ryan. I am a huge Rangers fan and collect Martin Perez. Did you get to play with him any before the trade?
Yes I did in frisco! Amazing arm and talent

did you play w/ Derek Holland at all? He is local!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

i dnt think its vain at all dude, if i was on cards id snatch up every one of them ...best of luck to you in the future

Where did you play your college ball? Very cool you are hanging on the boards btw.

I have to agree. That is awesome for you to stop by. I think too many players lose sight of what drives this sport (THE FANS!). If I pull anything worthwhile of yours I will happily send it your way. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST CARD!!!
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots