`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko

2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
Hey guys, I'm Ryan and I am trying to collect a few cards of myself. I know it may sound a little vain, but this is my first Bowman card and I would love to get a few for a keepsake. I am a big baseball card collector myself, so if anyone pulls me out of a pack I would be willing to trade with them for it, I just don't wanna take it.

I have plenty of the base card so I am looking for the refractors. If anyone pulls anything please don't hesitate to DM me and even if you don't want to trade it, I would still love to see a picture of it.

Thanks for your time
Ryan

RE: 2011 Bowman Chrome Ryan Tatusko
Awesome! That's got to be a great feeling...seeing yourself on your first baseball card. Congrats.
Interestingly, another member on the board just pulled the 1/1 superfractor of your card. What are the odds? Here's a link to the page on the thread with a picture of the card. http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-146...age-6.html

Congrats again and good luck with your search.

I pulled the superfractor of you, Ryan. I've become your biggest fan all of a sudden. I can't wait to see Tusk anchoring the rotation, with Strasburg a pretty decent #2 guy.

I don't think I can part with the superfractor, but If I get any other good ones, I'll send some your way. I don't think it's vain at all, FWIW. I think it's cool that you collect, and cooler that you stopped by to say hello to the hobbyists!

Nathan

Lol........ NOW i see this thread
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(10-21-2011, 01:45 AM)pyweed Wrote: I pulled the superfractor of you, Ryan. I've become your biggest fan all of a sudden. I can't wait to see Tusk anchoring the rotation, with Strasburg a pretty decent #2 guy.

I don't think I can part with the superfractor, but If I get any other good ones, I'll send some your way. I don't think it's vain at all, FWIW. I think it's cool that you collect, and cooler that you stopped by to say hello to the hobbyists!

Nathan
I totally understand and sent you a PM before I saw this message! Could you do me a favor? I'd love to see a scan of it. I have never seen it, but I would love too. Congrats on pulling the card (sorry it was me lol).

I love collecting as well, as I am a massive Nolan Ryan collector.

Hope all is well
Ryan

(10-21-2011, 11:22 AM)RTusk40 Wrote: I totally understand and sent you a PM before I saw this message! Could you do me a favor? I'd love to see a scan of it. I have never seen it, but I would love too. Congrats on pulling the card (sorry it was me lol).

I love collecting as well, as I am a massive Nolan Ryan collector.

Hope all is well
Ryan
Hey, Ryan. cakeordeath posted the link to my scan above, but it's mixed with a bunch of (lesser) cards. Here's the Tusk-tastic card all by itself:

[Image: tusk.jpg]

I am a fan of Ryan too now. Really cool to see a player show up on the message board. Good luck.

Ryan, at least you know who owns it. Everything has a price sooner or later!Personally, a game used jersey would likely persuade one to trade it. Just saying! I hope you get a chance to meet the Texas Express, it's pretty amazing what he's done with the Rangers.

(10-21-2011, 01:45 AM)pyweed Wrote: I pulled the superfractor of you, Ryan. I've become your biggest fan all of a sudden. I can't wait to see Tusk anchoring the rotation, with Strasburg a pretty decent #2 guy.

Nathan
Welcome to Ryan...and congrats on your first card...

However, I am hoping against hope that you are joking about Strasburg being a #2 guy to ANYONE in the near future...All I can think is that you must have forgotten your LOL or something.

Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

What else do you collect? If you have anything Pirates, I'd be interested in trading w/ you.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]