Bears PC

Bears PC
[Image: cutler_hester.jpg]

[Image: FortePatches.jpg]

[Image: Forteautosandrandom.jpg]

[Image: UrlacherPatches.jpg]

[Image: UrlacherRookies.jpg]

[Image: Oldguys.jpg]

And I need an opinon. If you were to get one of those Urlacher Rookies Auto'd at a show, which would you do?
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

RE: Bears PC
Im not sure on urlacher, but forte has been a beast this year so any of his would do great! Nice Pc
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

The Victory.... On the White pants in the picture...

CRAZY how the two Hester patches are IDENTICAL but one home and one away jersey!!!!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(10-16-2011, 10:30 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: The Victory.... On the White pants in the picture...

CRAZY how the two Hester patches are IDENTICAL but one home and one away jersey!!!!
Yeah Marino, that caught me off guard when I was sorting them. I got them both as pulls from the same LCS. It's crazy.

Yeah, good call on the Victory. I'll check with the company doing the signing if I can pick colors. Silver or gold might look good on a couple of the others. ;-) I'm actually going to have him inscribe DROY on one of them. Just not sure which one.
Looking for: Urlacher, Hester, Forte, Knox, Cutler, and other Bears "Star" players. Even old school if you've got 'em.

Sweet pc! You've got some real nice patches in there!
Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see more!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

that hester patch in the first scan is sick!! as for the rcs I would go with the topps rc in black sharpie, I think that would turn out nice
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.