`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100)
(10-13-2011, 02:10 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Folks, I really appreciate the love ya'll (even bimola Wink) have shown. It was unexpected (overkill?) but it made my day. When I think about it, it's funny (sad?) how big a part of the fun in this hobby for me is to show someone a card and hear "duuuude" or "sweeeet" or something to that effect. I'm still 7 years old.
We are all still 7 years old. I like opening a box of cards and seeing whats inside. I like pulling the jersey cards and autos. Doesn't matter who is on them.

I know what you mean by you like hearing "duuude" or "sweeet" its a nice feeling. My friends stopped collecting and I did for a while to because I had no LCS and no one that shared interested in the hobby with me. When I found this site it got me back into it. Other people who share the same hobby and the trust that comes with to trade not only in the same country, but to others as well.

There are a lot of great people on this board and have no problem helping out a fellow trader.

That is a very nice start to the Wild.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Minnesota WILD, p.103)
I think this is all I got :

[Image: 2009ultimatehockeybox3.jpg]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(Minn. WILD, p.103)
Not very impressive but nice none the less.

[Image: falk1011ultimatedtauto.jpg]

Should be some good ones from the bear (I think that's what it is) part of the logo.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

My wildcard. Spud

[Image: Wild001.jpg]
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

Here are my 3

[Image: JamesSheppard089.jpg]

[Image: JustinFulk096.jpg]

[Image: Mikkokoivu091.jpg]

yummy patches so far
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(MN WILD, p.103)
(10-13-2011, 02:14 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: scarrman cup Leneveu is my vote :-p
wish the patches was better but still 07/10 card
Your tardy vote has been counted. ; ) And what are you talking about, that's a sick patch right there!

(10-13-2011, 02:24 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: We are all still 7 years old. I like opening a box of cards and seeing whats inside. I like pulling the jersey cards and autos. Doesn't matter who is on them.

I know what you mean by you like hearing "duuude" or "sweeet" its a nice feeling. My friends stopped collecting and I did for a while to because I had no LCS and no one that shared interested in the hobby with me. When I found this site it got me back into it.
Well said...perhaps 'sad' was a little harsh on my part so I take it backa.

(10-13-2011, 03:36 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Here are my 3
Erhm, I think we have our frontrunner. Now if I only knew which one I was talking about...
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

yea i was on the phone an doing paperwork which had to be in by a deadline... boo to that
(10-13-2011, 03:53 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Your tardy vote has been counted and what are you talking about, that's a sick patch right there!

yea it looks that way
(10-13-2011, 03:53 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Erhm, I think we have our frontrunner. Now if I only knew which one I was talking about...
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

RE: Show Me a BETTER Patch Than This...(COYOTES/JETS, p.100)
(10-13-2011, 04:57 AM)mrspudhead Wrote: No one's going to crap on you opierocks because it's only a game. If you want the Sens title you can have it. I'm just here to have fun. Show us your Coyotes and Jets. Spud
Spud: I may possibly be the board's "authority" when it comes to Senators stuff ( at least in some people's eyes...) but I'm not wanting your Sens title my friend. Truth be told, that Alfie Patch is SICK with a capital OMG! and I'm seriously jealous that it's not here on my mantle!

Now, since I don't have a Wild card to contribute, do I vote for the Future Watch Falk, or the Koivu "Laundry Tag"? I think 5 colours beats out washing instructions any day! Going with the Falk!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Well, I pulled this out of Crown Royale but it has since moved on to someone in Finland. Not sure if it will qualify because of that but here it is.

[Image: CRBackstromWild.jpg]