`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jordan auto ft LF Griffin, Wall, Rose, Ewing, Barkley auto

Jordan auto ft LF Griffin, Wall, Rose, Ewing, Barkley auto
since my last post was closed heres a new one...i guess i didnt have the cards in my organize marked for trade, thats all i can think of. but all of the cards in my organize are ft if the card is right. they are now marked accordingly. so lets try this again.
this is one of my jordan autos i have a few, if you want a shot at one let me know! looking for a nice griffin rookie or a nasty ewing or something along those lines.
dear mods - please message me if im still screwing something up. hopefully you dont close my thread again.
[Image: IMG_0524.jpg]
Collecting KNICKS and IMAN SHUMPERT super collecting
Frazier lettermans from the ALL TIME GREATS
www.photobucket.com/knickerpleasenba

RE: Jordan auto ft LF Griffin, Wall, Rose, Ewing, Barkley auto
Check my bucket. I have a Griffin RC year auto in the "my PC" subfolder and on the last thread you said that you liked Wall, I also have a Wall/Cousins Dual RC auto from timeless treasures in my trade bucket.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

whats that wall/cousins #d out of?

(10-13-2011, 12:22 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Check my bucket. I have a Griffin RC year auto in the "my PC" subfolder and on the last thread you said that you liked Wall, I also have a Wall/Cousins Dual RC auto from timeless treasures in my trade bucket.

the wall/cousins and griffin are decent, maybe together about the price of that jordan...i liked a few things in your collection, the graded durant, the nowitzki...that stocktons pretty dirty too...
let me know , im trying to get about comparable value to the jordan tho
(10-13-2011, 12:22 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Check my bucket. I have a Griffin RC year auto in the "my PC" subfolder and on the last thread you said that you liked Wall, I also have a Wall/Cousins Dual RC auto from timeless treasures in my trade bucket.

The wall / cousins auto is numbered to 25, and the Stockton Patch auto is FT as well.

I don't think I can part with the Dirk or the Durant for that MJ.

LMK what it would take to get that MJ. PM works best.
Which one is this card #4 or #11 in that MJ set? I saw that you had both.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Check me

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

Plz read the messages in the trade and maybe you will realize that was not an offer that I was asking for, I was just letting you know what I liked if you couldn't do the MJ with what I was offering.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

my bad i misunderstood, thats a fair offer
(10-13-2011, 02:25 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Plz read the messages in the trade and maybe you will realize that was not an offer that I was asking for, I was just letting you know what I liked if you couldn't do the MJ with what I was offering.

Yeah, I think that I would like the Bird/Russell dual auto more than that MJ. Sweet card!!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

yeah its one of the nicer ones i've pulled myself so it has that sentimental value to me as well...
also its my only russell at the moment...i did decent on those dual autos on my gold standard cases, the only two i pulled were that one and a worthy/baylor 1/25...can't complain
(10-13-2011, 02:31 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah, I think that I would like the Bird/Russell dual auto more than that MJ. Sweet card!!!!

also, got another jordan similar to this one yesterday...broke a 6 box master of the ATG i'll scan the 6 hits later...nothing too special, a jordan and lebron as expected magic /15, rose 1/3 redemption (hate to say it but i called the fact we were going to pull a rose redemption), hardaway (pretty sure every master has at least a hardaway or mourning) ...mystery box was hill/nash one on one 4/5...no lettermans (boo) no 9x9 ill make a new thread with pics later see if anyones interested in any trades for em.

Were you able to check me?

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]