`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SCANS!!!!!!SHOUTOUTS-GANGSTIPPIE/FBQUEEN/CHADS-CARDS

SCANS!!!!!!SHOUTOUTS-GANGSTIPPIE/FBQUEEN/CHADS-CARDS
The packages I received today are unbelievable! All 3 of them were great trades and so many freebies it is gonna take me 2 days to scan and enter them all! I cant scan them right now, I know i apologize, but my sons thinks he is Gladiator right now and he could destroy a PC in a matter of seconds right now. The wild look in his eyes is almost frightening! Smile He is gonna be an animal when he starts football! I will get some scans up later on when i can get some uninterupted access to my scanner. Just want to say thank you to these fine members and even greater people! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: SHOUTOUTS-gANGSTIPPIE/FBQUEEN/CHADS-CARDS
Congratulations on the successful trades and freebies. We've got some really great people here.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

RE: SHOUTOUTS-gANGSTIPPIE/FBQUEEN/CHADS-CARDS
THE BEST!!!! No other people on earth like some of the ones here at Beckett!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: SHOUTOUTS-GANGSTIPPIE/FBQUEEN/CHADS-CARDS
Congrats bro can't wait to see them WTG all
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Glad you got them! Enjoy! Great trade!

Thanks for the trade...you are by far the easiest to work with on this site!! Hope the lil man enjoys the cowboys and americas team. I wish i had the last 20 or so he needs to finish the set for him.
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Thanks Lump, yeah it was a monster day! Been awhile, i have been preparing for one for a while, wait until you see the scans i put up later, my son is literally terrorizing me right now and has been for hours. No more Iron Man movies and sugar, bad combination!
Thank you Gangs! One of the sweetest trades ever, no it was my sweetest trade ever! Cant thank you enough and I was eyeballing that Aspirations too and you threw that one in too for nothing, I couldnt believe it! Awesome man, is all I can say! Big Grin

(10-13-2011, 04:41 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Thanks Lump, yeah it was a monster day! Been awhile, i have been preparing for one for a while, wait until you see the scans i put up later, my son is literally terrorizing me right now and has been for hours. No more Iron Man movies and sugar, bad combination!
Thank you Gangs! One of the sweetest trades ever, no it was my sweetest trade ever! Cant thank you enough and I was eyeballing that Aspirations too and you threw that one in too for nothing, I couldnt believe it! Awesome man, is all I can say! Big Grin
Those extras are better in your collection than mine. Glad you like em!

WOOT WOOT! Always fun to make great trades!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

(10-13-2011, 04:30 PM)fbqueen Wrote: Thanks for the trade...you are by far the easiest to work with on this site!! Hope the lil man enjoys the cowboys and americas team. I wish i had the last 20 or so he needs to finish the set for him.
Thank you fbqueen, lil man LOVES his new additions! Thanks for the compliment , you were excellent in my book to work with as well and that gigantic Newman card was AWESOME! Cant wait to get the scans done! No worries on needing the last 26, they will come along. Got about 30-40 in a couple days so we are real happy with that. Thanks again for the trade and will have scans up as soon as possible! Smile