`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF J.J. Redick

LTTF J.J. Redick
As the title say, Im looking to trade for J.J. Redick. I have almost 100% football in my org but lately basketball has been growing on me. Ive busted very few boxes of it but have a huge collection of commons from the early 2000's. If you have any J.J. you want to trade let me know and I'll get with you and add what you are interested in. Looking for base/inserts/gu/autos. Thanks and can't wait to get going on the basketball boards!
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

RE: LTTF J.J. Redick
I'm certain I have a couple. will have to wait a bit (waiting on a trade to arrive) and check to your org, but maybe we can something done if things work out.

the players in my sig (below).

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(10-12-2011, 06:24 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I'm certain I have a couple. will have to wait a bit (waiting on a trade to arrive) and check to your org, but maybe we can something done if things work out.

just checked your organise and didn't see any basketball there.
Im working on that as I type this. Ill get them in there as i watch baseball.
LTTF Roy Williams, DeMarcus Ware, J.J. Redick and patches

Yeah, i didn't realise that you had already stated you'd put them as interest arise until after i posted. I've corrected it now. my bad.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

I have the Topps all-star poker chip from Vegas card. Its /299 or maybe /599. But I dont want it at all. LMK