`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF for refractors golds parallels all years (with lots of scans) can anyone help

WTTF for refractors golds parallels all years (with lots of scans) can anyone help
I'm looking to trade for Texas Rangers refractors, gold parallels and other parallels from any years. I need a bunch for my PC, so any year will help. Willing to trade in your favor a little if they're low numbered (i.e. reds, supers, etc). So, LMK what you have.

Also looking for Tyrell Jenkins refractors, base, parallels, autos, anything. So, LMK if you have any of those.

Here's some scans of stuff FT. Thanks.

[Image: Setp16a0003.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0009.jpg]

[Image: Sept30007.jpg]

[Image: Sept30006.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0007.jpg]

[Image: Sept26scan0008.jpg]

[Image: Sept30005.jpg]

[Image: BB-2011ToppsChrome10001.jpg]

[Image: BB-2011ToppsChrome10002.jpg]

RE: WTTF for refractors golds parallels all years (with lots of scans) can anyone help
i have over 1,000 refractors in my organize
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

RE: WTTF for refractors golds parallels all years (with lots of scans) can anyone help
offer sent
Photobucket: http://www.photobucket.com/pres2020

I collect Red Sox GU and Auto. Also trying to build quite a few sets. Plenty of duplicates available from most major sets from 2006-2013.

11/11/2011 - Decided to become a Nomar Garciaparra Supercollector
Haves: 2500/6475 = 38.6%

offer sent

Check my organize. I have a bunch of refractors and some gold cards.

Morning bump

All of the offers already received have been responded to.

(10-11-2011, 09:23 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Morning bump

All of the offers already received have been responded to.
You can check my org, I have some refractors FT

afternoon bump

I have a couple Bowman gold refractors in org.

PM and offer sent. Thanks.

(10-11-2011, 04:43 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I have a couple Bowman gold refractors in org.