`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Panini Plates & Patches

2010 Panini Plates & Patches
Will removing a card from one of those magnetic plastic holders with the "Panini" sticker kill the BV? I'm not looking to trade or sell it but was just wondering if everyone was keeping them in these.

I don't care about residual value, I'm just curious.
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

RE: 2010 Panini Plates & Patches
I think aftermarket and TV yes it will. If you are never gonna move it then i don't htink it would matter.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(10-08-2011, 06:32 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I think aftermarket and TV yes it will. If you are never gonna move it then i don't htink it would matter.
yea exactly....I know the ones left in the case with the seal unbroken are more sought after...but if you are never going to move it...then its just personal preference.

I would prefer them in the original case but sometimes those cards weren't in cases.

For instance, some might think I took this out of its case:

but this was in a box with a cut auto. The cut was in the case and this card was just in with the others. In other words, no one would actually know if you took it out of the case or it came that way.

My one P&P break had 3 cards with the same bv including the sealed card, I just happened to find a trade for it as soon as It went up here so I sent it as is.

[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(10-08-2011, 06:56 PM)delpants Wrote: I would prefer them in the original case but sometimes those cards weren't in cases.

For instance, some might think I took this out of its case:

but this was in a box with a cut auto. The cut was in the case and this card was just in with the others. In other words, no one would actually know if you took it out of the case or it came that way.

That's kinda what I was wondering, if all of the JSY AU RC's were in them. But if they just put the best card in it, then I guess there are a lot of the RC's not in those. Thanks
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]