`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have paypal looking to pick up a nice Elway!

Have paypal looking to pick up a nice Elway!
Back after a looooong break! Got around $75 paypal to spend and want to pick up a sweet Elway. Best way to get a hold of me is to just send me a PM if ya got something good as I don't really come here to the forums much. Thanks everyone!
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

RE: Have paypal looking to pick up a nice Elway!
DUDUDUDUDUDUDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! What is up bro? Glad to see you back my friend. Hope all is well. Speaking of Elway I just picked up my first auto just last week. Still waiting for it to get here but here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/200655839201?ssP...1439.l2649

Also how is Meg's Marino PC coming along? Since your hiatus there are now 2 other Marino collectors on the site which is creating even more competition for me haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-07-2011, 11:03 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: DUDUDUDUDUDUDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! What is up bro? Glad to see you back my friend. Hope all is well. Speaking of Elway I just picked up my first auto just last week. Still waiting for it to get here but here it is:

Also how is Meg's Marino PC coming along? Since your hiatus there are now 2 other Marino collectors on the site which is creating even more competition for me haha.
You still need the Dawson?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(10-07-2011, 11:03 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: DUDUDUDUDUDUDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! What is up bro? Glad to see you back my friend. Hope all is well. Speaking of Elway I just picked up my first auto just last week. Still waiting for it to get here but here it is:

hey it's goin' pretty good. Thought I'd drop by the forums and see what's new with people. And I gotta say...I'm JEALOUS! Nice jsy/auto of elway! The wife's PC is goin' good, she hasn't really added anything new due to just not having much time anymore and losing interest I think. As for me I took a long break and am just getting going again. I've been trading with people still on here just not through the forums. I don't really plan to get going trading through the forums again, just don't have the time to go through all these posts usually for nothing, just maybe check every now and then if people have anything good. Anyhow glad to see you're still doing well! Quit grabbing up Elway autos lol. J/K

Marino Collectors?
Who the heck would collect Daniel Constantine Marino Jr?

(10-07-2011, 11:35 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: hey it's goin' pretty good. Thought I'd drop by the forums and see what's new with people. And I gotta say...I'm JEALOUS! Nice jsy/auto of elway! The wife's PC is goin' good, she hasn't really added anything new due to just not having much time anymore and losing interest I think. As for me I took a long break and am just getting going again. I've been trading with people still on here just not through the forums. I don't really plan to get going trading through the forums again, just don't have the time to go through all these posts usually for nothing, just maybe check every now and then if people have anything good. Anyhow glad to see you're still doing well! Quit grabbing up Elway autos lol. J/K
Haha. You wont have to worry about that anymore. I think one Elway is enough for me. Its actually part of the set Im working on and its eating up all my extra cash. Sad to hear the wife has lost interest in the best QB of all time lol. ; ) but I guess having a child changes things a bit. And yeah drop in every once in awhile and show off those Elways!
(10-07-2011, 11:42 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: Marino Collectors?
Who the heck would collect Daniel Constantine Marino Jr?
I guess people who like QBs who can't win a ring right? lol.
(10-07-2011, 11:05 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: You still need the Dawson?
Yes I do bro. I need to get that from you sooner or later.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-07-2011, 11:50 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I guess people who like QBs who can't win a ring right? lol.
yea for real!!
just imagine if Tom Brady and Dan Marino switched teams and eras.

Holy crap....The Patriots would have been undefeated for like 11 years in a row now and Marino would be closing in on 100,000 yards and 800 td's Smile

(10-07-2011, 11:50 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Haha. You wont have to worry about that anymore. I think one Elway is enough for me. Its actually part of the set Im working on and its eating up all my extra cash. Sad to hear the wife has lost interest in the best QB of all time lol. ; ) but I guess having a child changes things a bit. And yeah drop in every once in awhile and show off those Elways!

I guess people who like QBs who can't win a ring right? lol.
Yeah I've sticking to low-mid end base/inserts lately but here's the last high-end I picked up about 2 months ago. Have a little extra $ so going for something this good or an auto.

[Image: IMG495_crop.jpg]

(10-07-2011, 11:58 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: yea for real!!
just imagine if Tom Brady and Dan Marino switched teams and eras.

Holy crap....The Patriots would have been undefeated for like 11 years in a row now and Marino would be closing in on 100,000 yards and 800 td's Smile
Im thinking more like 120,000 and 1000 TDs hehe.
(10-07-2011, 11:59 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Yeah I've sticking to low-mid end base/inserts lately but here's the last high-end I picked up about 2 months ago. Have a little extra $ so going for something this good or an auto.

[Image: IMG495_crop.jpg]
That is a SICK card!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-08-2011, 12:08 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Im thinking more like 120,000 and 1000 TDs hehe.

That is a SICK card!
Guy has an Elway from topps turkey red. Nice auto but he wants too much for it. Only books for 150, offered him more than half, 90 i think but got turned down. BIN is 175?!!!!! Some people don't make any sense...Oh well, funny thing is my posts always turn into conversations between me and you lol!!!! I'll find something sick soon. If not I'll just keep the $ and wait for next payday. Make a run at an exquisite auto booklet or something super highend!!!!