Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I crazy?????

Am I crazy?????
Please tell me why this is at what it is

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260865051522?ssP...500wt_1287
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Am I crazy?????
Well it looks liketheres 2 people that really want it. I don't want to say shill because it doesn't quite look like it. Looks like you will have a new high price paid for a card if you really want it lol.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(10-07-2011, 06:26 AM)nthnoak Wrote: Well it looks liketheres 2 people that really want it. I don't want to say shill because it doesn't quite look like it. Looks like you will have a new high price paid for a card if you really want it lol.
Ive still yet to go to bed and looks like I cant now...I have to lurk this card for the next 5 hours plus. The guy whos bidding against me bid on it wayyy early...the other bidder seemed like a shiller...well damn looks like my rainy day $ might take a hit.

1/1's always bring out the crazy in people. Smile Plus it's an actual jersey Letterman which is pretty rare I think. Usually it's the manufactured variety. I've watched a few of those before, and they usually go pretty high. At least the few that I saw.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-07-2011, 06:35 AM)nineof Wrote: 1/1's always bring out the crazy in people. Smile Plus it's an actual jersey Letterman which is pretty rare I think. Usually it's the manufactured variety. I've watched a few of those before, and they usually go pretty high. At least the few that I saw.
but its keary colbert!!!!! hahahaha...btw did you win that carson bengle patch yesterday?

(10-07-2011, 06:37 AM)chads-cards Wrote: but its keary colbert!!!!! hahahaha...btw did you win that carson bengle patch yesterday?
Lol. That's true, but every so often I'll watch a card and can't explain why it went so high. I usually say, but it's a Bengal!!!! Big Grin

No, didn't win that Palmer Bengals logo card. Seemed too good to be true and I didn't want to spend over $50 to get it in any case.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(10-07-2011, 06:47 AM)nineof Wrote: Lol. That's true, but every so often I'll watch a card and can't explain why it went so high. I usually say, but it's a Bengal!!!! Big Grin

No, didn't win that Palmer Bengals logo card. Seemed too good to be true and I didn't want to spend over $50 to get it in any case.
I was watching it and wasnt it a true 1/1? you think it was faked? I mean you would know youve prob seen 90 percent of the palmers out there.

(10-07-2011, 06:52 AM)chads-cards Wrote: I was watching it and wasnt it a true 1/1? you think it was faked? I mean you would know youve prob seen 90 percent of the palmers out there.
The one I was watching had 1/1 in the title, but it's really a 10/10. I honestly don't have a clue if it's fake or not. I'm not really good at spotting stuff like that. I just didn't have a good feeling about the card. Having said that, if the price was much lower I would have taken a shot.

This is the one I was looking at, just in case we're not talking about the same card.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carson-Palmer-20...4aaf24fca2

(10-07-2011, 06:57 AM)nineof Wrote: The one I was watching had 1/1 in the title, but it's really a 10/10. I honestly don't have a clue if it's fake or not. I'm not really good at spotting stuff like that. I just didn't have a good feeling about the card. Having said that, if the price was much lower I would have taken a shot.

This is the one I was looking at, just in case we're not talking about the same card.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carson-Palmer-20...4aaf24fca2
yeah thats the one I was watching...I didnt really look into the description much...just saw it was a sick patch
Okay only the true die hards will know how I feel...Im actually feeling sick from an auction...I think i broke my f5 button from all the refreshing...just want this to be over.

Totally know how you feel. Good luck.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.