`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more

SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Found a few older and some new Odds and Ends. None are listed yet because I am updating my org. So, we will have work this a little differently, don't want to mess up what I'm doing...Mel

[Image: scan0001-1.jpg]
Feller Wood card is PC.
[Image: scan0002-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0003-1.jpg]
Bonds is #rd/500
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
Ripken is #rd/10k but has a surface scratch, Jackson auto is Ser #rd, V.Nartines is #rd/99, Cabrera #rd/50?
[Image: scan0005-1.jpg]
The Ryan is a Beckett Silver Sample, Tebow is #rd/15
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griggey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
I would like a shot at the UD Griffey. Please take a look and let me know.

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griggey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Check me for Bonds "heading for the hall"-thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Check me for the Kobe SP RC & ARod SP DieCut RC. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

RE: SCANS O&E,,Griffey, Maddux, Arod, Piazza, Chipper, Bonds, Ripken, Mauer and more
Like the Griffey and Arod's
[Image: Griffeynewsig.jpg]

i can use the arod sp rc's and the jackson auto's,check my pc hof link and lmk
some old beckett ref
bgt master of tikid,rob167,phillyfan0417,tulsan,dpanthers,mighty bombjack,ccolwell,bigmack2001,jimmyjam1973

HOF PC COLLECTION NFT UNLESS I ASK
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q182/...E%20VAULT/

Thanks for looking, I need to sleep before I go to work. Will get back in the AM...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Hey mel, let me know if I have anything for the Feller or the Jackson au. Thanks

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Please check me for both the Brian Wilson cards

check me for the Tebow
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]