`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more of my obsession! If bored take a look

Some more of my obsession! If bored take a look
I have posted a little bit of my pc the past few days and as I said I would keep showing a little bit more. This one doesnt have any huge cards but alot of separate projects im working on. Some may be for trade if you give me a good offer. Im tired of everyone asking for the best cards I put up and not getting much in return. If you have any mike vicks you dont see Id like to trade for them.

[Image: scan0033.jpg][Image: scan0034.jpg][Image: scan0035.jpg][Image: scan0036.jpg][Image: scan0037.jpg][Image: scan0038.jpg][Image: scan0039.jpg][Image: scan0041.jpg][Image: scan0042.jpg][Image: scan0044.jpg][Image: scan0045.jpg][Image: scan0047.jpg]

dont even ask about trading the the hulk lol. NFT or sale
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Some more of my obsession! If bored take a look
ahh U have the Devery like the Mendy lol
I dont guess you woulda wanna trade that hu?
I would like one or two of the Arods...I might need one of those Peytons too...LMK if u wanna move any of those.

(10-05-2011, 11:51 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: ahh U have the Devery like the Mendy lol
I dont guess you woulda wanna trade that hu?
Nah I pulled that ha. Its in my patch collection. you mendenhall is making a nice addition. Got a desean,devery,mendy,sanchez,and steve young as of now. trying to get as many 3 color+ patches as i can

Wheres the Polamalus!! lol BTW whats that Beason Numbered to? I think I have the #/25 version of that card or /50 and then a few variations without the auto.

Dude I love your cards! You have a great variety of some sweet stuff. Also I need a couple of those Marinos...
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(10-05-2011, 11:54 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Nah I pulled that ha. Its in my patch collection. you mendenhall is making a nice addition. Got a desean,devery,mendy,sanchez,and steve young as of now. trying to get as many 3 color+ patches as i can
well U got like 3 4 color plus patches coming in from me....darn you for having so many cards of my PC guys lol

(10-05-2011, 11:57 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Wheres the Polamalus!! lol BTW whats that Beason Numbered to? I think I have the #/25 version of that card or /50 and then a few variations without the auto.
/100
(10-06-2011, 12:05 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: well U got like 3 4 color plus patches coming in from me....darn you for having so many cards of my PC guys lol
I havent touched my manning/marino four rows...like i said i probably have over 1,000 different cards of each and favre is double that. I have pc of pretty much everyone and everything.
(10-06-2011, 12:04 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Dude I love your cards! You have a great variety of some sweet stuff. Also I need a couple of those Marinos...
Haha yeah I like finally being able to show some of my stuff to alot of people. I have alot of high quality inserts from the 90's.

(10-06-2011, 12:06 AM)chads-cards Wrote: /100

I havent touched my manning/marino four rows...like i said i probably have over 1,000 different cards of each and favre is double that. I have pc of pretty much everyone and everything.
yea I have a ton of all the guys like that
but
Marino,Manning,Alstott...thats my main guys
I collect Brian Hartline too but he dosent have a lot of cards yet.

(10-06-2011, 12:10 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: yea I have a ton of all the guys like that
but
Marino,Manning,Alstott...thats my main guys
I collect Brian Hartline too but he dosent have a lot of cards yet.
yeah...check the thread I just posted. I was the first bidder and am the higher bidder still...LMK what you think

all those Arod rookies and i dont have a single one, your making me down right jealousSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.