`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For help from Player collectors

Looking For help from Player collectors
Now that I have a decent size collection going I want to be able to sort through my stuff real fast. I was thinking about putting commons/rcs/inserts in 9 pockets pages and keeping my low numbered/autos/gu cards in toploaders. Idk if theres anything else to do. Any ideas would be awesome.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Looking For help from Player collectors
That's what I do. I'm not a supercollector by any means, but When I do get cards they go into 9 pockets by team and then by player. Any gu or auto is someplace else entirely.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I do the same thing. I try to display cool rainbows though.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I have decided to go with my whole collection into magnetics, and I will be bgs grading all my auto cards...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(10-05-2011, 09:36 PM)superynaldo Wrote: I have decided to go with my whole collection into magnetics, and I will be bgs grading all my auto cards...Wink
that would cost so much for all the low end stuff!!! haha the cases would be worth 10x some of the commons.
(10-05-2011, 09:34 PM)nuccionino Wrote: I do the same thing. I try to display cool rainbows though.
Im going to try and build a dispplays for my only rainbow...some kind of frame

(10-05-2011, 09:40 PM)chads-cards Wrote: that would cost so much for all the low end stuff!!! haha the cases would be worth 10x some of the commons.

Im going to try and build a dispplays for my only rainbow...some kind of frame
Yeah, I understand... Not for the faint of heart at $1 a piece...Wink I would say at minimum go penny sleeve and toploader... I will have a ton soon if you need some...Wink

(10-05-2011, 09:44 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah, I understand... Not for the faint of heart at $1 a piece...Wink I would say at minimum go penny sleeve and toploader... I will have a ton soon if you need some...Wink
haha thats how everything is. My family owns a shop. I have plenty of supplies haha. Plus get them cheaper than everyone...I just still cant bring myself to waste good magnets on my collection. ONly my high end stuff gets mags or screws.

(10-05-2011, 09:46 PM)chads-cards Wrote: haha thats how everything is. My family owns a shop. I have plenty of supplies haha. Plus get them cheaper than everyone...I just still cant bring myself to waste good magnets on my collection. ONly my high end stuff gets mags or screws.
Cool... I just have to have my PC in the best... Just a personal choice... Will post it all once I am done...Wink

(10-05-2011, 09:50 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Cool... I just have to have my PC in the best... Just a personal choice... Will post it all once I am done...Wink
yeah im in the process. I post little stuff at a time

Every Mario Williams, Brian Cushing I own go into either Screwdown holders, get slabbed by BGS, or very minimum gets put into a soft sleeve & top loader, into two-row boxes. My other Texans - Auto RC's get either slabbed by BGS or screwdown holder and put into two-row boxes, but the base common cards of the rest of the gang goes into soft sleeves and monster boxes (5-row) grouped by player, and with my insane OCD by company brand, lowest year at the front working upward.
WANT ALL MARIO WILLIAMS & BRIAN CUSHING CARDS!!
[Image: LeinartLot007.jpg]
[Image: LeinartLot009.jpg]