Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 questions on bucket links and paypal shipping

2 questions on bucket links and paypal shipping
Was curious on a couple of questions, one:

I list my wants like this, and bold what I have. How do I make it a link with a bold? So it will link the card in my photobucket?
Panini Threads 0/10 0%
2011 Panini Threads #282 Titus Young AU /480 RC
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials #32 Titus Young /299
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Autographs #32 Titus Young /25
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Autographs Prime #32 Titus Young /15

2. I keep hearing it is a lot easier to ship via paypal. I don't have a scale though, is there still a way to ship this way, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance for the help
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

RE: 2 questions on bucket links and paypal shipping
when you sign in to paypal theres a multiple order shipping link on the right hand side.Its cheaper than going to the post office. $1.75 for shipping compared to $2.50 every time plus delivery confirmation comes with it.

(10-05-2011, 11:17 AM)nuccionino Wrote: Was curious on a couple of questions, one:

I list my wants like this, and bold what I have. How do I make it a link with a bold? So it will link the card in my photobucket?
Panini Threads 0/10 0%
2011 Panini Threads #282 Titus Young AU /480 RC
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials #32 Titus Young /299
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Autographs #32 Titus Young /25
2011 Panini Threads Rookie Collection Materials Autographs Prime #32 Titus Young /15

2. I keep hearing it is a lot easier to ship via paypal. I don't have a scale though, is there still a way to ship this way, and if so, how?

Thanks in advance for the help

(10-05-2011, 11:28 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: when you sign in to paypal theres a multiple order shipping link on the right hand side.Its cheaper than going to the post office. $1.75 for shipping compared to $2.50 every time plus delivery confirmation comes with it.
But how do I figure out weight? I usually ship 1 card sometimes more.
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I bought a cheap scale at walmart that weighs things 5lbs and less. Most cards I mail out weigh 3 ounces or less. Thats just what I do. Figured id save more in the long run doing it this way and its easier to print the shipping from home than always going in the Post office.

1-3 cards in top loaders and team bags usually always weighs less then 3 oz therefore you pay the flat fee.

As for the link please give me a link to a picture and the list and ill give you the code on how to do it

(10-05-2011, 01:08 PM)mackalack Wrote: 1-3 cards in top loaders and team bags usually always weighs less then 3 oz therefore you pay the flat fee.

As for the link please give me a link to a picture and the list and ill give you the code on how to do it
Well i tried yesterday, there was a different fee for 1, 2 and 3 OZ. Which at the uSPS it is all $1.71 or whatever.

I have no links atm, need to find time to scan, probably tonight haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun

you are doing something wrong.

Paypal shipping charges 1.56 + .19 for dc = 1.75 for all packages 1-3 oz.

Use multiorder shipping so u can create labels without payments as well

(10-05-2011, 01:19 PM)mackalack Wrote: you are doing something wrong.

Paypal shipping charges 1.56 + .19 for dc = 1.75 for all packages 1-3 oz.

Use multiorder shipping so u can create labels without payments as well
Without payments? Wouldn't I just pay out of my account per slip I print off?
Always gone Thur-Sun

Yes u can make your own labels with multiorder shipping and u can either do 1 label at a time or multiple ones and it just comes out of your paypal account. Saves a ton of time and money in the long run