Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
been waiting 7 years to own this

been waiting 7 years to own this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400023060377?ssP...924wt_1037

most ive spent on one single card in my collection. the guy had 2!!! wth. why couldnt I have gotten this sooner. so pump to get it in the mail.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: been waiting 7 years to own this
I had one of the Kenny Irons ones I was watching on ebay, wen to do something and forgot about it, ended for under $5. I would have easily paid $25 for it, thats what I get for not putting in a bid and trying to snipe it. Oh well maybe Ill see another one in the next 4 years.

Nice PC Card, congrats!!! The seller is a member on here. Thought I'd shoot that out there. Maybe you could trade for the other.

Nice one chad, lucked out on that one for sure! It pays to consistently check the listings, you never know!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(10-05-2011, 08:21 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Nice one chad, lucked out on that one for sure! It pays to consistently check the listings, you never know!
its been on there forever and ive made offers before and always got declined. Thats the only person ive seen with it though. I mean 25 isnt that low numbered but id have to believe those were only one or 2 per case.
(10-05-2011, 05:28 AM)superg24742 Wrote: I had one of the Kenny Irons ones I was watching on ebay, wen to do something and forgot about it, ended for under $5. I would have easily paid $25 for it, thats what I get for not putting in a bid and trying to snipe it. Oh well maybe Ill see another one in the next 4 years.
i feel ya there. ive seen only one in 7 years. its not like they are nummbered that low its just they were so hard to pull.

He is a beckett trader. Should have contacted him.

Nice pick up! Always exciting to get a card that you have been looking for.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(10-05-2011, 11:40 AM)mrmagnum75 Wrote: He is a beckett trader. Should have contacted him.
I had no idea. Id trade for the second one in a heart beat

yeah always check names on the bay against ones here. a lot of them trade too. but either way man, 40+ bucks isnt gonna break the bank and you got a sweet card. good grab. congrats.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

nice addition man! i can believe thats the most you ever spent on a card though lol. i wish that was the most id ever spent.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/