Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few more Peytons

A few more Peytons
Heres a few more peytons from my PC
[Image: scan0029.jpg]
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: A few more Peytons
Nice!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Yeah haha I dont pursure collecting manning I just seem to have a decent chunk, prob a few thousand commons/inserts and around 150 rookies. I guess I hoard him more than collect him!

now would be a good time to unload a few of him, people are starting to realize manning isnt invincible and getting towards the end of his glory days.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 09:00 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: now would be a good time to unload a few of him, people are starting to realize manning isnt invincible and getting towards the end of his glory days.
yeah ik most of these have old price tags on them from late 90's. crazy what some of these brought. and its horribel to sell him right now. I think after he reetires they will sell better than they are now

That prestige rookie is really sweet, but that Bowmans Best auto...... WOW!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(10-04-2011, 09:29 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: That prestige rookie is really sweet, but that Bowmans Best auto...... WOW!!
yeah that best auto has to be one of my favorite cards I own. and the prestige books for 50 i think

(10-04-2011, 09:03 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yeah ik most of these have old price tags on them from late 90's. crazy what some of these brought. and its horribel to sell him right now. I think after he reetires they will sell better than they are now
Thats what im thinking. he is gonna retire soon, next 2 years or so 5 at the most. You can see it in his face. I saw the same look in Aikman, Favres and Marino's face, when they know it time to pass on the reigns but dont want to.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(10-04-2011, 10:02 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Thats what im thinking. he is gonna retire soon, next 2 years or so 5 at the most. You can see it in his face. I saw the same look in Aikman, Favres and Marino's face, when they know it time to pass on the reigns but dont want to.
manning stuff will never touch his super bowl run. and I dont see him winning another. Im buying as much manning as I can right now. Wont be any higher until retirement...unless he comes back and puts up this year or 2007 brady numbers

I want that auto...you know he is one of my guys lol...I am for sure down to trade for it!