`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is frustrating, 4 hobby packs of Platinum

RE: This is frustrating, 4 hobby packs of Platinum
my advice for gathering trade bait is to bye online at either ebay or checkoutmycards.com. Some great deals on nice cards and it will really help you get the ball rolling.

(09-30-2011, 03:37 AM)bgillett86 Wrote: my advice for gathering trade bait is to bye online at either ebay or checkoutmycards.com. Some great deals on nice cards and it will really help you get the ball rolling.
I'd rather buy PC cards then. I don't need crazy hits, just stuff that I can move easily.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

(09-30-2011, 09:53 AM)nuccionino Wrote: I'd rather buy PC cards then. I don't need crazy hits, just stuff that I can move easily.
You can find that stuff on the bay and you won't spend $25 on a couple of packs and get nothing in return. Packs are like playing the lottery, why spend the money on a ticket that has a chance of not winning if you can buy the winnings for the same price?

I still buy boxes and packs, but I only do it because there's something soothing about busting wax; Most of my trade bait came from purchases I made on the bay...some great deals are out there to be had just gotta find them.

Just my opinion.

(09-30-2011, 02:22 PM)bgillett86 Wrote: You can find that stuff on the bay and you won't spend $25 on a couple of packs and get nothing in return. Packs are like playing the lottery, why spend the money on a ticket that has a chance of not winning if you can buy the winnings for the same price?

I still buy boxes and packs, but I only do it because there's something soothing about busting wax; Most of my trade bait came from purchases I made on the bay...some great deals are out there to be had just gotta find them.

Just my opinion.
I know how to do this hobby Haha. I buy boxes and packs for the fun of it. But ill never buy trade bait
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

I think you get alot more for you money if you just buy singles instead of opening packs....yea some boxes might guarantee stuff...but there is no guarantee it will be worth anything and now a days there are so many redemptions and damaged cards...your just better off buying singles IMO.

Its absolutely amazing how many times Ive thought "who the heck would want this?" Then before I know it its traded off for something I want. I'll buy a LITTLE bit of trade bait if I can get the right deal on it.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

(09-30-2011, 05:06 PM)sxfn4lf Wrote: Its absolutely amazing how many times Ive thought "who the heck would want this?" Then before I know it its traded off for something I want. I'll buy a LITTLE bit of trade bait if I can get the right deal on it.
If someone has a lot of pc for me, ill buy cards for that reason.
Always gone Thur-Sun