`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
International shipping

International shipping
What is the cheapest way to ship internationally? I didn't realized I made a trade with a member in UK and when I went to post office they told me some outrageous cost.. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
bump!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: International shipping
Um 50 cents more.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

UPS or fedex shouldnt cost a whole ton just for a card i would think
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

It isn't. Usps is 50 cents more. I have to ship over the border for hockey. Especially Sweden and Finland
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun

(09-22-2011, 10:15 PM)nuccionino Wrote: Um 50 cents more.
not for certified mail....thats between 14-20 dollars a package and if you are making a trade of any decent value you dont want to blindly ship halfway across the world

(09-22-2011, 10:26 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: not for certified mail....thats between 14-20 dollars a package and if you are making a trade of any decent value you dont want to blindly ship halfway across the world
I know that. But that shouldn't be a problem to. If it isn't a big trade, no need to ship that way anyway. If it is, oh well, welcome to the hockey card world Haha.
Always gone Thur-Sun