Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS/FT Kobe Redemption Auto REDEEMED

FS/FT Kobe Redemption Auto REDEEMED
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2010-1...25-8197907

alright heres the deal, im 100% sure i DO NOT want to keep this card, i just checked the DC and it says expected delivery is the 19th (tomorrow), so I wanna shop this auto around here before i put it on the bay

i am willing to trade it, but i ONLY want to beef up my PCs for Patrick Ewing, John Starks and Charles Oakley. But I've pretty much seen what everyone has on here and I doubt that anyone can provide enough for me to actually complete a trade, but nevertheless if anyone wants to buy this card before I put it on the bay please LMK by Tuesday morning. I am also willing to do a cash/trade combo if necessary, also as soon as it comes in I will let you know the actual # on the card, hoping for 1,8,24 or 25 of course.

But my plan is to be the first person to put the card up for auction, which should definatly get me some more action. Asking 175 cash/money order and 200 PayPal, and 250 TV.

So just PM me if your interesed.

RE: FS/FT Kobe Redemption Auto REDEEMED
IMO your wasting your time in this forum trying to get someone to buy anything thats over $10-$20. Every time I have had something nice or rare and asked around here nobody even made an offer.

And when I am looking to buy something from someone the prices they want are always higher than what I would have to pay for it on the bay.

The card will easily sell on the bay in an auction format. But hey, maybe I will be suprised here and someone will make you an offer. I would make you an offer, but I have a Kobe AUto and it is on it's way back from Beckett as I type this. BGS 9.5! Not sure of the AUTO grade, but will post picks when it arrives.

Let us know what you decide to do.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

This forum is not as big on sales at the moment because the trade fuction still is not allowing you to enter a cash transaction. Selling here right now is not good, but it has been better.

But, both of you have posted asking prices that are not competative with even ebay. Most of the time that I have sold on forums is when I post it for a price that is atleast comparable to ebay auctions (not BIN) and I subtract ebay's fees in my asking price when haggling. It sells faster and I usually save $$$ on fees.

I wouldn't treat a forum like a BIN price, it doesn't get a look from as many collectors as ebay gives a seller. High asking prices can scare off potential buyers on these forums.

briankort- I checked out your high end Kobe as well and I remember liking it but the price was high enough that I didn't want to seem to lowball you.

Shaq eats that, $250 is steep for a Kobe auto since Panini decided to distribute them like they do now.

Just giving some advice guys, don't take offense. I would think that there was some wiggle room in your posted asking prices.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

yeah brian ur def right on this one, but id thought id give it a try anyway, and i figured since ill be the first one to put it up for auction it should bring me 175ish within 3 days. me posting here is my way of fopefully avoiding the 21-day hold.

on another subject, i cant understand why about 75% of my auctions now will be put into the account immediately after payment is received but still 25% of the time it will randomly go into the 21-day hold. i dont get it, i mean i have 100% feedback, my seller rating is PERFECT. stupid ebay...

anyway i have every intent of using the money i get back from the card to acquire PC cards, so if i get 150-225 which im assuming it will be somewhere in there, i can get some really good PC stuff, if been searching the bay lately and EVERYTHING EWING is basically being given away lately, an avg auction sale is going for 5-20% of BV

that being said im kinda psyched that if i get 200 for the kobe i can probably get around 750-1000 BV worth of Ewing and other PC cards.. so this is a good thing either way...

and for the record im still shocked a panini redemption took under 2 months, veeeerrrry impressed, i think i might go buy a box of something and show my appreciation lol.. now im just hoping to get the 24/25!
(09-18-2011, 10:06 PM)got watcha want Wrote: This forum is not as big on sales at the moment because the trade fuction still is not allowing you to enter a cash transaction. Selling here right now is not good, but it has been better.

But, both of you have posted asking prices that are not competative with even ebay. Most of the time that I have sold on forums is when I post it for a price that is atleast comparable to ebay auctions (not BIN) and I subtract ebay's fees in my asking price when haggling. It sells faster and I usually save $$$ on fees.

I wouldn't treat a forum like a BIN price, it doesn't get a look from as many collectors as ebay gives a seller. High asking prices can scare off potential buyers on these forums.

briankort- I checked out your high end Kobe as well and I remember liking it but the price was high enough that I didn't want to seem to lowball you.

Shaq eats that, $250 is steep for a Kobe auto since Panini decided to distribute them like they do now.

Just giving some advice guys, don't take offense. I would think that there was some wiggle room in your posted asking prices.
your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, to a certain degree, heres what ive fond lately. this card hasnt been able to be bought yet redeemed. when totally certified first came out i bought a box right away and pulled a kobe base (all base #d to 1849). now beckett didnt release a price on the product for at least a week after, so i immediately put the base card on the bay and it sold for $7.67 exactly + 2.99 shipping.

the product was a new and those kobe collectors jumped on it. i am sure it will be the same case when i put this card up too. granted its comparing copper to gold in a sense but nonetheless ive found that new products go faster and for more.

my point being i sold that kobe base card for over 10 bucks shipped, when the pricing came out (im sure you guys can look it up because i cant post it) the cards werent even selling for 3 bucks with free shipping.

if i hold this card for a month and then put it on the bay along with the other 3-7 people who will as well im sure i will get 25-75 less than i will get if i put it up for auction as soon as it comes in.

...believe me on this one ive seen it time and time again, people always want the NEWEST thing.

in about 2 months the HRX video cards will be worth 3/4ths of what they are now.. after a year 1/2

(09-18-2011, 10:06 PM)got watcha want Wrote: briankort- I checked out your high end Kobe as well and I remember liking it but the price was high enough that I didn't want to seem to lowball you.
Well this just reiterates (sp?) my point. That Kobe Dunk Masters Refractor is impossible to find. It is NEVER listed on ebay. Any Real Kobe collector should have jumped on that card right away at a minimum of 75-80% BV. Not one person from this forum even made an offer. I put it on ebay and it sold for 120% of BV in like 1 hour.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Shaqeats- that I agree on the fact that if you sell quickly you will get more for that card. It could bring $200, if the card design is new and there are some Kobe guys chasing it. But how many guys on here are gonna give $200 before they see it go on ebay???

briankort- You found a die hard collector that was willing to give a great price for a Kobe single they have been looking for. The odds are better to find buyer like that on ebay than on here, unless you have say a nice card of Rodman for someone like folkertino or a Bobcats card for quavis. I usually check with the guys on here if they collect something specific before I send something to the bay.

Kobe has a huge fan base and if I sell his stuff it goes on ebay not forums because I want the largest part of that fanbase to see it. Most of us on here surf the same ebay listings, but not all those ebay buyers surf these forums.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(09-19-2011, 12:28 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Shaqeats- that I agree on the fact that if you sell quickly you will get more for that card. It could bring $200, if the card design is new and there are some Kobe guys chasing it. But how many guys on here are gonna give $200 before they see it go on ebay???

briankort- You found a die hard collector that was willing to give a great price for a Kobe single they have been looking for. The odds are better to find buyer like that on ebay than on here, unless you have say a nice card of Rodman for someone like folkertino or a Bobcats card for quavis. I usually check with the guys on here if they collect something specific before I send something to the bay.

Kobe has a huge fan base and if I sell his stuff it goes on ebay not forums because I want the largest part of that fanbase to see it. Most of us on here surf the same ebay listings, but not all those ebay buyers surf these forums.
thanks for giving that advice on selling Kobe Autos cause I have two Gold Standard Auto which i would want to sell eventually.

i hate fed ex, mine was also suppose to arrive on the 19th, as of right now, the tracking isnt even showing the card in my city yet. did you get yours in yet?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(09-20-2011, 10:33 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i hate fed ex, mine was also suppose to arrive on the 19th, as of right now, the tracking isnt even showing the card in my city yet. did you get yours in yet?
OMFG me too.. so annoyed right now, mine was supposed to arrive on the 19th now it says 22nd and it says "delivery exception"

Tracking no.: ------------------mail notificationsSelect time format:12H | 24HIn transit
InitiatedPicked upIn transitDelivered

Delivery exception
LAWRENCE, NY Shipment Dates
Ship date Sep 15, 2011
Estimated delivery Sep 22, 2011
Destination
BAYSIDE, NY

ONE WEEK1?!!? damn fedex

is this the one you got comming, His is 11/25 so now your odds just got a little better at getting the numbers you want

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KOBE-BRYANT-10-1...1c1f34c232
Always looking for MJ-Lebron-Wade-Durant-Hill-Wall-Cousins-Bledsoe-Patterson-Orton-Meeks-Prince-Magloire-Nazr-Mercer-McCarty-Delk-Walker-Mashburn- Football-Cobb-Conner-Tamme
[Image: sigpic2.png]