Wilkins/Johnson Passing the Torch /99
Rose /99
Hibbert /99
Perkins /99
Cheeks /99

Not sure how I feel yet.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Black Box
how much did you pay for it? would you consider trading the triple auto? if you would please check my bucket>
Will only trade with Delivery Confirmation!
[Image: BannerCards041.jpg]

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238...l%20Cards/

(09-17-2011, 01:36 PM)edescartes Wrote: how much did you pay for it? would you consider trading the triple auto? if you would please check my bucket>
Paid 250, supporting the LCS. I will take a look, always willing to trade. I collect OKC.
(09-17-2011, 01:36 PM)edescartes Wrote: how much did you pay for it? would you consider trading the triple auto? if you would please check my bucket>
Didn't see any OKC in your bucket. I am only looking for OKC in trade.

...Jalen has a game used in a Knicks uni. Nice..
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

DEfinitely nice to a Jalen Rose GU in Knicks uni as vgqv said. lmk what sort of value you'd put on it and I'll see what I can add to my organise for you. Please, not I'm only adding cards on a trade by trade basis to keep my organise numbers below 100 so there won't be cards in there unless you ask.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Please check me for the Divac Auto if it's for trade..

The Laettner will sell for big bucks, trust me.

(09-18-2011, 03:51 AM)will23c1982 Wrote: The Laettner will sell for big bucks, trust me.
I usually don't sell any but for the right price I may be interested.

(09-17-2011, 07:47 PM)taffster74 Wrote: DEfinitely nice to a Jalen Rose GU in Knicks uni as vgqv said. lmk what sort of value you'd put on it and I'll see what I can add to my organise for you. Please, not I'm only adding cards on a trade by trade basis to keep my organise numbers below 100 so there won't be cards in there unless you ask.
I am looking for OKC in trade. No idea of a bv for it yet, don't think it would be too much.

I'll take a look and see what OKC I have available. Doubt I'll have any game-used to spare for them, but I definitely have some Durant regulars. I'll get back to you via pm and let you know.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.