`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)

RE: Fanfare 12box break (just the auto's)
If you have a digital camera, you can get around the problematic scanner. Sometimes a camera works better than a scanner anyway. The Mark Martin Showcase card I showed you in the PM was a picture from my cam, b/c the scanner didn't show the colors right for the RU'd firesuit piece AND the holofoil.
LMK if you want/need help with that.

(09-15-2011, 10:45 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: If you have a digital camera, you can get around the problematic scanner. Sometimes a camera works better than a scanner anyway. The Mark Martin Showcase card I showed you in the PM was a picture from my cam, b/c the scanner didn't show the colors right for the RU'd firesuit piece AND the holofoil.
LMK if you want/need help with that.
will try tonight but i use a DSLR could probably set it lo low res will try after I get back from my computer test for the TSA, let me know when your cards get there used 3 stamps so shouldn't be a postage issue does this count as my first trade LOL

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(09-16-2011, 12:09 PM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: will try tonight but i use a DSLR could probably set it lo low res will try after I get back from my computer test for the TSA, let me know when your cards get there used 3 stamps so shouldn't be a postage issue does this count as my first trade LOL
Normally freebies don't count. Wink
If Beckett will EVER add Fanfare to the DB, I can make this your 1st trade though. I'm sure I can send some stuff in return for them to make it an actual trade.

(09-16-2011, 09:58 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Normally freebies don't count. Wink
If Beckett will EVER add Fanfare to the DB, I can make this your 1st trade though. I'm sure I can send some stuff in return for them to make it an actual trade.
right on i won all the cards i was missing on the bay (10) so i have the 37 card set ready to turn into press pass as soon as they arrive heres to hopening i am one of the first 5 ,will probably got for a master set now since i am short like 25 race used cards lol have you seen any retail fanfare yet?

I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

(09-17-2011, 01:49 AM)tonygwynnandcalripke Wrote: right on i won all the cards i was missing on the bay (10) so i have the 37 card set ready to turn into press pass as soon as they arrive heres to hopening i am one of the first 5 ,will probably got for a master set now since i am short like 25 race used cards lol have you seen any retail fanfare yet?
I haven't seen any retail yet, but I haven't looked. I never go to Walmart and only go to Target or Kmart when I can afford at least one blaster box, plus whatever else I need in there.

sorry guys my camera is to good even on the lowest setting and my scanner won't work with me to bad some of these are really sweet maybe some one could walk me through setting up a bucket for trading, by the way one card left for the presspass "complete the set" contest it should be here tomorrow hope i score one of those 8x10's since there is no retail to be found around here for the contest they started today,by the way 2 boxes coming from blowout friday or monday will let you know who or what i pull

just checked tracking on my last 2 boxes they are sitting at pdx till monday to bad was hoping to get a cheer up after a crappy day oh well the mojo is going good opened some baseball and got another bryce harper auto heres to a 4-wide and some dale jr cards

good luck with your next 2 boxes. I opened another hobby box yesterday. This release is addicting!! For setting up a org to trade you need to search your cards in the large search bar at the top, click the icon to the right of the cards you have (will say add to org). Once the card is in your org you can go into it and put the number of cards you have and if they are for trade. You can also do this for cards you are looking for. If you have any questions let me know.
Collecting all Travis Pastrana. Also Bobby Labonte autos and race used

[Image: travis.jpg]

My Bucket: http://s325.photobucket.com/albums/k390/dprissel/