Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTT/WTTF: Reggie Miller Cards

WTT/WTTF: Reggie Miller Cards
Hi
I am still trying to figure out beckett's new trading. I have traded on the old beckett, I am a HOF trader on sportscardfun.com and also have over 1400 positive feedback on ebay. I am looking for fellow Reggie Miller collector's and also people trying to trade Reggie Miller cards that I need. Please let me know if you have any for trade.
Thanks,
Adam

RE: WTT/WTTF: Reggie Miller Cards
Not to hard to trade here. You need to add the cards you want to trade to your org and mark them as Trade Away. However the org is not free now and requires a $20 annual fee to use. ($1.67/month) It is not alot, but you can add all your card to the org and mark them as PC or to trade and even to sell. You can also get the org function for free I believe if you have a membership to any of the online price guides.

Most of the time the site actually works really well. All we really need are more traders here to make it a lot better.

By the way I have several Reggie Miller Refractors and inserts to trade. Check my org if your interested.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

Hi
I checked out your org and found one card I needed.

1999-00 Finest 24-Karat Touch Refractors #KT1 Reggie Miller

What are you looking for in return? What is the value on the card?

Thanks,
Adam

(09-14-2011, 11:54 PM)briankort Wrote: Not to hard to trade here. You need to add the cards you want to trade to your org and mark them as Trade Away. However the org is not free now and requires a $20 annual fee to use. ($1.67/month) It is not alot, but you can add all your card to the org and mark them as PC or to trade and even to sell. You can also get the org function for free I believe if you have a membership to any of the online price guides.

Most of the time the site actually works really well. All we really need are more traders here to make it a lot better.

By the way I have several Reggie Miller Refractors and inserts to trade. Check my org if your interested.

i have about 75 reggie miller cards layin around, ill look through them, ill let them go for 10 cents a pop if ur interested or 10 cents a pop TV either way... lemme no

(09-15-2011, 12:41 PM)akaus Wrote: Hi
I checked out your org and found one card I needed.

1999-00 Finest 24-Karat Touch Refractors #KT1 Reggie Miller

What are you looking for in return? What is the value on the card?

Thanks,
Adam
If you don't own a basketball price guide and know the value of your cards, your going to have a very hard time trading here. You will never know if your getting a good deal or not. Also, the forum rules do not allow posting the value of cards in our posts. Posts with BV will be removed.

You may have several things I want, but until you add them to your organize I will never know. Unless you just plan to list every card you have so I can think about it.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

I am going to get a price guide and organize. It will take me a while to get all of my cards organized, but I will start organizing soon so check it out later tonight if you get a chance.
Thanks,
Adam

(09-16-2011, 06:41 PM)briankort Wrote: If you don't own a basketball price guide and know the value of your cards, your going to have a very hard time trading here. You will never know if your getting a good deal or not. Also, the forum rules do not allow posting the value of cards in our posts. Posts with BV will be removed.

You may have several things I want, but until you add them to your organize I will never know. Unless you just plan to list every card you have so I can think about it.