`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquee

RE: Marquee
I saw a scan of the Kimbrel on card auto and I think it looked really nice.
[Image: braunsig.png]

I just had a premonition for when I open my two boxes.
I see lots of Eddie Encarcions , Davey DeJesus's and Fausto Carmona's!

Come on Topps , haven't we seen enough of these jokers this year and then you through them in Marquee!!!!!!!! UGH..

(09-13-2011, 07:10 PM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I just had a premonition for when I open my two boxes.
I see lots of Eddie Encarcions , Davey DeJesus's and Fausto Carmona's!

Come on Topps , haven't we seen enough of these jokers this year and then you through them in Marquee!!!!!!!! UGH..
no!!!! seriously? i thought only gypsy queen was going to do that? keep us updated if you open any more boxes... any pics?
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I'm looking at what has turned up on ebay and it all looks awful! Nothing like what I saw on the sell sheet. I was pumped up about this product. It appears that the 45% production cut was the high end patches :p.

(09-13-2011, 03:06 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: i saw the jumbo patch with the sticker... i didn't think Topps would put a sticker on a uniform piece, I don't see how the sticker will stay on there... maybe there's a lil piece of cardboard behind the sticker?
I just pulled one up on the Bay. It looks like the cardboard border extends out over the patch. The auto sticker is on this extended cardboard.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

i got a 6 box case waiting for me , but i cant get it till next week

(09-13-2011, 07:31 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: no!!!! seriously? i thought only gypsy queen was going to do that? keep us updated if you open any more boxes... any pics?
No, I was just kidding. At least I hope so.
I have been checking out listings and have seen the usual suspects appearing ,Carmona,Pagan, Encarnacion , etc. You know same as in Lineage,Platinum,Gypsy...
I haven't got my boxes delivered yet.But I will tell you what I get.

Even though the sticker auto concept grosses me out...that Koufax jersey-auto on ebay is one of the all-timers...That J Mize jumbo bat is pretty sweet too

Just broke a box, awful product, $170 down the drain. Marlon Byrd auto and a Jared weaver auto. Brian Wilson white relic and a Edwin encarncion relic. I've had it with Topps! The guy running topps needs to be fired! Marquee is awful...stay away!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I don't remember the last time I was so excited about a release. Now I don't remember the last time I was so disappointed by a release. :-(